Much More Than Friends

In James's Dream...
Nathan came over to me for the hundredth time today. I feel someone tap me on the shoulder. Reflexes kick in and I elbow them. I turn around to see Gabe there. Laying there, unconscious. He had a red mark on his head, the size of my elbow. I look at Nathan. His eyes were big. I look back at Gabe. What have I done?

A hour later in the dream (real world, two hours)...

We were waiting outside Gabe's hospital room. The nurse comes out. "Hi are y'all Gabriel's friends?", she asks us. We nod. "Well, Gabriel seems to be in a coma", she says to us. My heart breaks. Gabe, was in a...

I stand there In shock

I stand there In shock. Gabe. I'm so sorry. How can you ever love me again? "For how long?", Nathan asks. "About a month", the nurse replied.

(End of dream) I sit up in bed breathing heavily. Gabe walks by the door and stops when he sees me. He had a smile on his face, which soon took on a worried expression. He came in. "James are you alright?", he asks. I was able to barely nod my head. "Would you like me to sleep with you?", he asks. I nod. He gets in the bed and cuddles his head into my chest, which  surprisingly calmed me down a lot. "I love you", he says. "I love you too", I say. After a couple minutes, I finally fall back asleep.

Cedric's POV
I go to wake up James. I needed his help. I enter his room, only to see that he was sleeping what Gabe. They were so cute! I decided that I would leave them alone for now. Should I tell Nathan? I already promised James that I wouldn't though. I should show Jordan. I ran as quietly as possible to Jordan's room. I saw him editing something on his computer. "Pts", I say. He looks up and smiles at me. I motion with my hand to follow me. He nods and gets up. We were very quiet on the walk to James's room. Finally, we make it there. I point towards James's bed. Jordan's eyes went wide in disbelief. I could tell Jordan was about to yell "Nathan", but I put my finger to his lip. We sneak into Jordan's room and continue to edit.

Three hours later (This was inspired by unspeakablegabejames 's story "My Baby - James x Gabe")...

I continue to edit. All of a sudden my computer screen freezes. "No!", I yell. I could still move the mouse, but the screen was frozen. Then the mouse freezes well, leaving me and Jordan both yelling "No!". The other guys come in to see us having the issues. "Bro it's frozen!", I tell them. The computer starts making weird noises and...

Turns itself off and resets and turns itself back on.

As soon as I was able to move the mouse, I check the files that held the vlog footage. I throw my hands up in the air. Before I revised it I had a tear going down my cheek and I ran to the bathroom to let it all out. The boys followed me. I shut the door in their faces. I fall to my knees and let it all out. Was this karma for showing Jordan James and Gabe sleeping together? Was the computer just ready to be thrown out? No, it was brand new! We got it a year ago! It was definitely karma! I was just sitting there, trying to brainstorm some ways of getting it back. This is way too stressful.

Gabe's POV
I felt bad for Cedric. He puts so much work into this and then that happens. Nathan and James go see if they can restore it, while I just stand there. I hear Cedric get up off the floor and start to walk to the door. He opens it. "I'm sorry", I say. "It's alright, it wasn't your fault", he says. "Need anything?", I ask. "No, I'm good", he said. I could tell he just wanted a hug. "Want a hug?", I ask. He nods. I hug him. Just a friend hug, don't worry. After only a couple seconds we let go. He gives a small fake smile. He walks off. Well, that was that then, eh?

An hour later...
James's POV
I go over to Gabe. He was watching something. His hand was hanging off the edge of the couch. I grab it. He looks at me. He smiles at me. I kiss him quickly on the cheek, so that Nathan wouldn't see. He hugs me. Nathan looks our way and we quickly act like Gabe was falling out of his seat. "How did you fall?", Nathan asked Gabe. "I was starting to fall asleep", Gabe answers rather quickly for a lie. Nathan nods. Gabe looks back at me and smiles. I smile back. I sit down in between Nathan and Gabe. "You are very cute today", I whisper into Gabe's ear.

Nathan's POV
"You are very cute today", I swear I hear James tell Gabe. I kept quiet, knowing no matter what they would not stop denying it.  But, could it be? Were they or were they not dating? Did they or did they not have feeling for each other? Were they or were not lying to me? No matter what though, I will catch them. Hey, now that I think of it, that could get tons of views.

Chapter: 9
Word Count: 1028

A/N: By the way y'all, shoutout to unspeakablegabejames. Their stories really help give me ideas for the next chapters of some of my stories. (Plus I know that they read this story). If y'all have any ideas feel free to comment it or DM me. If you want me to update this story more, then vote for the chapter (or your favorite chapter). Finally, if y'all want me to add a specific type of thing into this story, once again comment it or DM it. Well, that is all I have to say! Twinfgamesfan123 out! P. S. Have a good day/night.