Real life is not Minecraft

A week later...
James's POV
"Who is ready to play some Minecraft?", Nathan asked. "We don't even play Minecraft!", I interject before he can automatically volunteer us. "In real life", he said. "What is Minecraft?", Gabe asks trying to be funny. "Excuse me?", Nathan says. "I think it is like a game where you like take a piece of paper and right yes and no and see if the piece of paper likes you", I joke. "MINECRAFT IS A GAME WITH LOTS OF MOBS AND BLOCKS!!! YOU BUILD WITH THE BLOCKS TO MAKE GOOD HOUSES!!!", Nathan yells at us as if he was a five year old. "No...", Gabe starts. Nathan gives him a death stare. "That's call of duty", Gabe finishes. "Very funny, you will be ref", he tells Gabe. "Why me?", he asks. "Cause you are useless when it comes to "Call fo Duty", Nathan says. (While sounding like a girl when saying call of duty). "Bro, we got some problems", I say as Nathan was about to start flipping out. "Yeah, I guess we sort of do...", Nathan says while looking at the floor. Gabe nodded in agreement. "Do you want to help me?", Nathan asked me. "How", I ask sounded ruder than intended. "I need to pick some things up, you can drive me", Nathan says in his sweetest voice. "Fine", I say, still harder than intended. We go to the car and I enter the driver's seat. Nathan sits in the passenger seat. We buckle up (and as James says 'safety first kids'). I put the vehicle into reverse and start backing up. I do a slight turn of which what I call a "right angle".

A right angle just forms a square by the way, if you take your left hand and make the L sign, you pretty much make a right angle, in case you didn't know.

A short drive to the warehouse later...

"Here", I tell Nathan. He had fell asleep during the ride (I could tell because of snoring, no I did not take my eyes of the road). Nathan was still snoring, I decided to trick him, cause well I am James. I made a sound with two empty soda cans (that sounds sort of like a car crashing). "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh", Nathan screams expecting us to be dying. I snicker at his foolishness. "How are we not dead?", Nathan asks breathing heavily. "Because those were soda cans, if you want I can make us die?", I joke. "No I'm good!", Nathan yells. I laugh. "Why are you such a baby?", I ask Nathan. "Am not", he replies. "Is", I reply. "AM NOT", he yells at me, honestly I didn't think he was going to blow so fast! "Fine you win", I inform him. We got the stuff from the warehouse and put in the back of the truck. We hop back in the car and I continue to drive. After the first ten minutes we got stuck in traffic. Everyone was honking me. There had been a crash right in front of me. Ding, goes my phone. Since we were stopped I looked at the text.

G Hey James, just want to make sure you are alright, there was a crash on the road that y'all are on. 1 minute ago

J No we are fine, the crash was in front of us, might be a little late to get home though. Now

G Okay be safe! 1 second ago

I loved Gabe. He would make sure I am alright no matter what, even if he had to climb a mountain. Alright that was a little exaggeration, but still he did want to make sure I am always alright. ...

Does...

He....

Like....

Me.....

Back.....

Chapter: 4
Word Count: 628