The Brilliant Duo

It had been a hour by now and we were still in a traffic jam. My phone goes ding, again. I pick it up to see it's from Gabe.

G Hey James, just want to make sure you are alright, there was a crash on the road that y'all are on. 1 hour ago

J No we are fine, the crash was in front of us, might be a little late to get home though. 1 hour ago

G Okay be safe! 1 hour ago

G James it has been a long time and you are starting to worry me, are y'all alright? 5 seconds ago

J Yeah we are fine, don't worry about us. Just now

I put my phone down and sigh. I just want to see Gabe, my brain says. Then all of a sudden the cars in front of me start moving. Of course, I didn't spend any time waiting, but instead I went as soon as the car in front of me had. We started to relax a little. "You know we are going to have to film later", Nathan tells me. I sigh. The pain from not seeing Gabe was killing me. When we were about a mile from the house, we are stopped again. Apparently another car crash. Once again I sigh. I pull out my phone and go to Gabe's profile.

G Be safe, and I won't worry! 20 minutes ago.

J Gabe, I have something to tell you...

I was scared to say this but it was worth a shot. And besides we were practically drooling over each other.

G What may that be? Now

I was getting so scared. I tried to hide it though so Nathan wouldn't be tempted to look at the screen.

J I like you... 6 seconds ago.

G Yeah you are a great friend! Now

That broke me. I was hurt. Did he not actually feel the way I feel about him?

J I mean more as a friend, more like a crush. 1 second ago

G ... Now

I guess he actually didn't like me back.

But then I got a text. From Gabe. Saying:

Gabe's POV

J I mean more as a friend, more like a crush. 1 second ago

G ... Now

James did feel the same way. Wow. Now that's something.

G I like you more than a friend too. 1 second ago

I actually told him! I actually told him! Oh my gosh!

J I love you Gabe! 2 seconds ago

G I love you too James! Now

My life was finally complete. But how am I and James going to be a secret from Nathan.

Later that night...

It was hard for me to fall asleep. I was so happy. I close my eyes and after ten minutes of trying I fall asleep...

(In the dream)...
"James, I have a question", I tell James, who was holding my hand. We were watching a beautiful sunset. "And what may that be?", he asked. I go on one knee. "James you are the missing piece to the puzzle I have been trying to solve for 23 years. You are the light to the room that couldn't be lit for all my life. So, James Amendola, will you marry me", I say as I held out a ring. He looked at me and frowned. "No", he said as he walked away. Not only that, but he also kicked me. "Have a bad day!", he yells to me. "Have a good day", I say to him. I still had feelings for him. I couldn't manage to tell him to have a bad day. My heart was broken. James had broke it for good...

Still in the dream when they are filming a video...
"Alright Gabe, how many fingers am I holding up?", Nathan asks me. I didn't bother looking up. I knew James was right next to him. Besides the video wasn't scripted, so I could do what I wanted. "20", I say. "Bro, I only have 10 fingers", he informs me. It was still a video so I did have to be funny. "You sure? I have 20", I say as I count my fingers each twice. "You counted them twice!", Nathan yells at me, clearly in a bad mood. "NO I DIDN'T, YOU COUNTED YOURE FINGERS ONLY ONCE!!!", I yell. He looks at me. He looked surprised. "Are you good?", he asks me in an extremely worried voice. "LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", I yell at him. He cuts the camera and comes over to me. He hugs me. I sigh. "James can you give us some time?", Nathan asks James. James nods and walks out. Nathan looks at me. "What happened?", he said as worried as he can get. "IT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS NATHAN!!! WHY THE FLIP DO YOH CARE ABOUT MY LIFE!?!", I yell. I start sobbing.

(End of dream)...

I was sobbing in my bed, of course I was still dreaming though.

Third Person's POV
Gabe was sleeping. James walks in to his room. Gabe was sobbing rather loudly. "Gabe, you Alright?", James asks. Gabe wakes up. "James", Gabe whimpers. Gabe and James hugs. Gabe leans his head into James's chest. "Hey Gabe", James starts. "Yeah James?", Gabe questions. "Will you be my boyfriend?", James asks him, his eyes gleaming. "Obviously!", Gabe replies. They hug for a couple more seconds before breaking apart. They both cuddle in Gabe's bed. They fall asleep with smiles on their faces.

Chapter: 5
Word Count: 922