Healed already?

Gabe's POV
I woke up to the sound of my alarm. Yesterday, I felt like I was going to puke every second. Now, I feel like I could run the 1000-meter dash. I text Nathan that I felt better. He said to take medicine and then come over. I did so. When I got there, James was sitting on the stairs. He was doing something with his hands. He didn't seem to notice me. I call out his name.

James's POV
I was sitting on the stairs of the porch. I was playing a game with my hands. I hear my name and look up. I saw Gabe coming over. I wave. He waved back. He seemed as if he was never sick. "How are you healed already?", I ask. He shrugs. "Don't know", he replied. "You sure you good?", I ask. He immediately nodded. "Alright then", I reply. Nathan came out and acted harsher than usual. "Gabe! Make me breakfast now!!! Or I will be sure to take money from your paycheck to buy myself food!", he yelled at him. Then he realized I was there, staring intensely at him, in pure horror. "On second thought, I will give each of you a raise if someone makes me breakfast.", he said. Gabe runs to the kitchen and starts making 🥞 . They were so carefully cooked that it look like Gabe was a professional chef. After we ate, Nathan said "we have work to do let's go!". "YouTube?", I ask. He nods. "Stu-", he cuts me off. "'Stupid YouTube comes in front of all your friends' YOUR PAYCHECK COMES FROM YOUTUBE!", he yells in my face. I go to punch him when Gabe grabs my arm. He held it tight (not enough to hurt me). "Don't hit him! We are friends aren't we?", Gabe says so gently. "NO WE ARE NOT FRIENDS", I yell at him. I make a motion with my hand meaning that me and Nathan weren't that only he could see. "Please don't hit him", Gabe says I shake my head and pull my hand out of his grip. I go to punch Nathan again. Gabe puts his hand in front of my fist. By now I was at my strongest point, I couldn't stop my arm now. I hit into his hand super hard. Gabe holds his hand and yells. I hug him. "I am so sorry!", I say. "I'm fine", he mumbles. Nathan stares at Gabe and quickly covered his eyes. I saw Gabe had a cut on his hand earlier. Now it was bleeding. I go to get the phone and can you guess who I called?

Bri.

After two seconds of waiting she picks up. "Hi who is this?", she asks. "It's James", I reply. "Hi James Why are you calling?", she asks. "I accidentally punched Gabe and I think I broke his hand and I know y'all are in Houston nearby", I say, rushed. "Oh my! I will be right there!", she exclaimed. "Okay, hurry!", I say and hang up. I go over to Gabe. "Can you move it?", I ask. Gabe was able to, but just a little without pain. "Bri is coming, don't worry!", I say. He nods. Nathan came back with an ice pack and hands it to Gabe. Gabe places it on his hand. "I'm sorry", I say again. "It's alright it was an accident!", Gabe reassured me. I still didn't believe that he thought it was alright.

Gabe's POV
Honestly my hand didn't hurt as bad, probably because I loved James and know he would never do that on purpose. There was a knock on the door. James goes to answer it. When he opened the door I saw Bri and Preston standing there. Bri came in and looked at my hand. It was a little swollen. I could move it so I was pretty sure I did not break it. "Can you move it?", she asked me. I nod and move it ever so slightly for her. "If you can move it is not broken", she said. I close my eyes, and unwillingly fall asleep. I dreamed about James. How handsome he was and how strong he was too.

I love James...

Chapter: 3
Word Count: 711