Chapter 13; This is just the beginning...

It's been a few days since the wedding, and for the first week of the parents honeymoon I have to live with Jungkook. It wasn't as bad as I thought It'd be...only because the boys were coming to check up on me, and yes I'll get slapped here and there but it's whatever at this point. You guys are probably confused on what happened that night...so let's recap.

A Few Days Ago

"You had brothers?" - Jungwoo

"He killed them?" - Kun

"That's why I need you guys to help me stop them.."
I said with my voice trembling, everyone sighed, and Johnny looked at me.

"*sighed*...fine." - Johnny

"Let's go before it's too late."
He continued, Johnny led the way to where the "fight"....more like where the murder was going to happen.

"Lia!"

One of Jungkook's friends said excitedly as he came out of nowhere and gripped onto my hand.

"O-Oh, hey Taehyung...where's-" - Lia

"15 steps forward to the left, but he said that if you came to hold onto you. What's going on?"
He said whilst being a confused.

"Wait....are you the only one who came with him?"
I asked, he nodded yes.

"Wanna tell me what's going on?" - Taehyung

"He's back to his old self... he's going to fight someone" - Lia

"That fucking liar!!"
He shouted

"Can you watch your language please? There's minors with us." - Doyoung

"I'm sorry..."
Taehyung apologized.

"umm Lia...who are they?"
Taehyung whispered to me.

"They just became my stepbrothers a few hours ago. But anyways, what do you mean by "liar" like i know he is one but what do you mean in this situation?" - Lia

"He said he was going to get food for us and the boys to eat and if I saw you to get you." - Taehyung

"Can you help us stop him?....since he mainly listens to you?.."
I asked, he had to take some time to think about it. Taehyung isn't like the others, he was the one who was actually helping me whenever he could. For example, helping me clean and bandage my wounds, cover up my bruises, and stuff like that. Then Jungkook found out what he was doing and they had an argument about it cause Taehyung to lose Jungkook's trust, but Taehyung still thinks that he trusts him and it's kind of painful to see.

"..alright, I will."
Taehyung said, and I smiled, now that's the friend I know from a few years ago. He let go of my hand and led us to the boys, we decided to go behind a bush before we jump in like nothing. There was 7 against 1... the seven were Yuta, Taeyong, Jaehyun, WinWin, Lucas, Hendery, and Mark and were getting hurt badly.

"Alright that's it...enough is enough."
Jungkook said, once those finals words came out of his mouth he pulled his gun out and pointed it at Yuta, which made me widen my eyes. He was about to pull the trigger before I sprinted as fast I could to block Yuta.

"Lia-"
Jungkook said surprised, which caused him to drop his gun.

"What are you doing?..."
Yuta whispered to me, but I just ignored him.

"Leave them alone...they have nothing to do with this.."
I said with my voice nearly trembling.

"Do you know what you just did.... I NEARLY KILLED YOU!!" - Jungkook