Chapter 6:

Y/n POV

"You okay?.."
I asked Jungkook softly as he was starting to wake up.

"where am I?..."
He asked me, he sounded weak, and I felt bad.

"You're at the hospital...my almost step brother fought you and you lost a lot of blood. You won't be discharge for another 2 weeks."
I told him as I placed my hand on top of his, he sighed.

"Why did he start fighting me? I didn't do anything wrong?"
Jungkook said, I knew why Yuta fought him but I was scared to tell Jungkook.

"I don't know, I think he just has anger issues and needed to let them out.."
I said lying to him, he looked at me with his sweet eyes and asked if I was sure, I nodded yes not knowing what else to do.

"But anyways, my mom and that guy you saw her with in the living are getting married a week after your discharge. I wanted to know if you would like to come to the wedding."
I asked him, before Jungkook could answer I heard Kun coming into the room for me.

"Come on Lia, we have to go."
Kun said sweetly, I looked at Jungkook with a smile before I got up and left.

"How is he?"
Kun asked as we were walking down the hospital halls.

"He's alright, I don't think he remembers the whole fight.."
I replied.

"Do you know if Yuta has anger issues?..."
I asked hoping to get an answer from Kun, and I did.

"He doesn't, but he is sensitive to some topics which cause him to do that because of his past."
Kun answered, thats when I remembered that both Yuta and Jungwoo were going to tell me about their past but they couldn't.

"What type of topics?"
I asked him.

"Topics such as alcohol and drug use, abuse, violence, rape, and etc."
Kun replied, when I heard abuse and rape that made me realize that I was the one who triggered him. That it's my fault that this happened to Jungkook, but at the same time I didn't know Yuta could be triggered. So it's really neither of our faults

A Few Moments Later...

"Mom, were back!.."
I said as I was entering the front door to my house.

"She's not here Noona, she's at dinner with my dad."
Mark said as he came towards me. I knew that my mom doesn't like to see things like that so I'm glad Siwon took her out of the house to clear her head.

"Ahh....okay, a-and Mark."
I said softly as I stuttered a bit.

"Yea."
He replied.

"Do you know where are Yuta and Jungwoo?"
I asked him, he nodded yes and told me to follow him so I did. He lead me to the guest room we had in the house, he opened the door and when he did I saw Jungwoo on a chair with his arms crossed as Yuta was rubbing his head.

"Thanks Mark."
I said as I gave him a smile as he left.

"How is he?"
Jungwoo asked me.

"He's alright, he woke up so that's a good thing."
I said as I sighed and sat next to Jungwoo.

"..Lia.."
Said Yuta.

"Yes?"
I said as i looked at him.

"I'm sorry....I'm sorry for everything..."
He apologized as he looked towards me. I can see that he didn't want this to happen, but now I know what triggers him to do this.

"It's okay, you can't control it. Kun told me what triggers you and I wish I knew before I said what happened with Jungkook, so technically it's neither of our faults."
I said as both of them looked like they felt bad. It was silent for a few moments, none of us were talking.