Chapter 26

Author Note;

I left a surprise at the end of the chapter so when you see the credits like "follow me on Instagram and twitter." DONT LEAVE, keep reading..

~

"What is Yuta to you?" Taeyong asked, I was taken aback to the question and didn't break eye contact with him.

"My brother..." I said softly, he broke eye contact with him and opened the car door so he can leave.

"...and my ex.." I continued, he stopped what he was doing and looked back towards me.

"You guys broke up?" He asked, I shrugged my shoulders cause I didn't know where we stood at.

"We got into an argument and I'm still irritated about it.. it happened two weeks ago when I went to Joonho's house for the project, that day made me think if I even have or had feelings for him.." I said, I looked down, staring and fidgeting with my fingers.

"Can you figure it out... please?.." Taeyong said, I looked back at him. I wondered why he wanted me to find out so I asked him why.

"I'll tell you the reason why once you find out where you two stand." Taeyong continued, he looked disappointed. He excited out the car, I stayed in my seat just watching him walk into the car.

I'm an idiot...I need to talk to Yuta, ignoring him isn't making this any better.

I ran my fingers through my hair in frustration as I let out a deep sigh. I thought to myself on what I'm going to do. I know that he might start apologizing and that'll make me feel bad, I don't want to repeat history...I don't want to forgive easily, nor do I want to continue this relationship.

But there's a part of me saying not to end it, something's telling me to hold onto him and I don't know why...I don't like the way he acts towards me, it feels like he's trying to control my life, and limit me on who I hang out with. All because of one situation that he witnessed. He almost died... because of me, and he's starting to have trust issues with everyone...

I got a hold of myself and made my way into the house. As usual I heard the guys yelling and screaming, they are either A; playing the game with each other, or B; actually fighting. Nothing new either way.

I got up into my room, set my things down, sat down, and placed the rings on the my desk. I still could grasp the fact that Jungkook had them this whole time, he texted me as I was going home that the reason why he kept them was so that he could have something to make me stay with him. I haven't responded to him because I was in the car and didn't want to worry Taeyong any more than what he already was.

I closed the box and set it in my drawer. I went to Yuta's room hoping that he'd be in there but he wasn't, so I went to Shotaro's room because he would most likely be in there. I knocked three times and Shotaro opens the door.

"Oh, annyeonghaseo Lia noona."

"Hey Taro, is Yuta in here?"
I asked.

"He went store with jungwoo hyung."
He responded, I let out a sigh.

"Dammit... okay, thank you though. I'll see you at dinner."
I gave him a smile before I left, I need to be downstairs for when he comes back..

Yuta POV

"Is she gone?"
I asked Shotaro as he began to come back into the room.

{note: this whole convo is in japanese}

"Yes, this doesn't feel right... I feel bad for lying to her, she's going to downstairs hoping to catch you when you get back probably.." Shotaro said, he was panicking and I calmed him down. I told him it was okay, I'm pretty sure what she was going to tell me. Taeyong wants to ask her out, but he needs confirmation that he aren't in a relationship.