Chapter 3: The Rumor

"Do you think, that.. he'll ever treat me differently? Like do you think he'll continue doing this to me?"
I asked Taeil, he sighed and looked at me.

"I don't know to be honest Lia, he's actually a very sweet person. I've never seen him like this."
He replied. I felt like it was never going to end. After a few moments, most of the flour that was poured onto me was off. Thankfully I kept spare clothes in my locker just in case something ever happened.

"Alright, you're all set Lia."
Said Taeil

"Thank you for helping me."
I said as was getting ready to head out.

"Wait! Lia."
Taeil called for you. You stopped and turned to look at him

"Don't let them get you, they're testing you so don't break. Got that?"
He said. I nodded my head yes and I continued to walk out the door. They're testing me huh? Let's see how long I last. As I was walking through the halls and I decided to check my phone to see how much time was left for the class that I couldn't even stay one minutes learning something in.

"There's 10 minutes left, should I go?.....Or should I just sit in front of my locker....."
I said to myself

"Fuck it, it's not like I'm going to be doing anything in class."
I continued. I went the way to my locker. I really wanted to be with Jungwoo because I feel like I'm going to be lonely, and he starts conversations that go on for so long. I finally reached my locker and sat in front of it

"It's so quiet."
I said quietly. I knew I was going to be here for the next 10 minutes so I got comfortable and decided to pull up Netflix on my phone.

"Noona? Why aren't you in class?"
I heard someone say from across the hall, when I looked up I saw that they were already in front of me.

"Why aren't you? And how do you know if I'm your Noona or not?"
I asked him.

"I heard Jungwoo hyung call you Noona earlier."
He said

"Wait how?"
I asked.

"I walked passed you guys when he called you Noona."
He answered

"Ohhhh...and Mark right?"
I asked him

"Yes now answer me, why aren't you in class?"
He asked me.

"Because.... I had 10 extra minutes, so I decided to leave the class...."
I responded him. I get bad for lying but I didn't want to say that Yuta and Taeyong poured flour on me before my class could even start.

"Why does your hair look white and ashier.....ohh....the hyung's actually did it."
Mark said as his facial expression turned shocked

"You knew?"
I told him, it looked like he felt bad so he just nodded yes.

"Does everybody (meaning the brothers) know?"
I asked

"Yea they all knew, besides Jungwoo cause they Yuta hyung and Taeyong hyung knew that he would've warned you."
Mark answered.

"Do you know why, they did this to me?"
I asked mark.

"To be honest no, he's never acted like that. He's the most kindest and gentle person that we all know. We don't know what has gotten into him."
Mark said

"Does that mean I'm in hell?"
I asked him again

"Don't feel that way, he'll get over it eventually. Plus, we're going to be family so he will get over it."
Mark Answered

*School Bell*

"That's the bell, see you later hopefully."
Mark said as he helped you get up before he walked away. I sighed, not knowing to go to my next class or just going home. I was scared because I thought they were going to do things to me in my every class, I wish that I had Jungwoo in my classes so that he can help me with this whole situation. I decided to go to my next class, and I wasn't having it. As I walking, I could see other students looking at me and talking while slightly pointing at me. I felt uncomfortable once again, I was scared that something worse was about to happen.