Chapter 21

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Notify me if there are any errors!!
<33
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"n-noona..."
Jungwoo said with pain in his voice, I didn't mean to flinch, but it just came out naturally.

"Can you guys get out...please?"
I said with a shaky voice, I needed to calm myself down without anybody in the same room as me. I just feel more pressured when there's someone around because then I feel like they're judging.

"Lia let us help, since we couldn't in the pas-" - Taeyong

"STOP BRINGING UP THE PAST!!"
I said as I got irritated..

"It's over isn't it? Everyone isn't like him, I'm sorry that it might've scared you guys into protecting me 24/7 but it doesn't mean you have to make assumptions about every male classmate that I speak to!"
I continued with my breaking voice, i felt bad for what I was saying but it was true. It felt like I was on surveillance the all day whenever we were at school this past week, I didn't say anything because I didn't want to let it get to this point but it did. For instance two days ago a male classmate asked me a question about our assignment, then immediately I got a message from the groupchat telling me that they don't trust that guy. Like bro... he just asked me a question...I've spoken about this to Yuta as well but he didn't get the point that I not every guy that gets near me is bad..

"Why can't you guys just be understanding..."
I whispered to myself, as I crouched down having my hands over my face.

Yuta POV

Not once, did I look over at her, I just kept my head turned with my eyes closed trying to cancel out everyone speaking. It was getting harder to cancel them all out so I quietly excused myself without anyone noticing.

"Subete mondainaidesu ka"
(Is everything Okay?)
Shotaro said whilst walking towards me.

"Oh..hai, subete mondaiarimasen..."
(Oh..yes, everything is fine...)
I said softly towards him, I didn't want to make him worry with what's going on at the moment. He nodded and went back upstairs to his room. I hated this feeling of not being able to help, I needed to help myself before I could help Lia but I just walked away. I was planning on going back into the living room but I stopped myself, I would only be making it worse on the both of us. So I just left to my room and think about what I should do, as I was walking up the stairs I was replaying everything that happened in my room on a loop.

We shouldn't have acted that way, maybe he wasn't as bad as we thought he was since Lia probably thought that it would be better to have it here at the house so we can know that nothing was going to be happening. But why did she look so scared when we walked in... we're w being too cold?... Or did she not want us to see her with him..

"Yuta hyung?.." - Jungwoo

"Huh...oh hi, I thought you were downstairs talking to Lia?" - Yuta

"We decided to leave her alone for a while, since she flinched when I tried to get close to her..." - Jungwoo

"It was probably too much for her to handle, we were probably triggering something from her past from the way we were glaring..." - Yuta

"Are you going to talk to her later?" - Jungwoo

"Hm?" - Yuta

Jungwoo sighed and stopped walking, when he stopped I did as well confused as to why he did.

"I know what's going on with the both you, I was able to catch on a few days ago when you were spending more time with shotaro and barely any with her." - Jungwoo