Chapter. 22

— Author Message —

Hewo my beautiful readers!! I'm back..aHAha- umm.. I know I've been gone for a while, almost a month. But I've just been busy, I started school on the second week of August so I became busy. But now I'm back AND back in school so please expect chapters to come out VERY later than usual. I love you all and thank you for waiting!! <33

+

Let me know if there are any errors or typos!!

— Onto The Story —

It was the next morning, my eyes hurt, I can barely open them. It looked like it was still dark outside so it was most likely the middle of the night. I reached over towards my nightstand and turned on my lamp as I adjusted myself to sit up. I looked around my room as I started to regain myself from my somewhat "nap". I felt my stomach begin to growl and I wanted to ignore it but I really wanted food. So I did a few quick stretches whilst being on my bed then I decided to head downstairs quietly. I checked my phone, and it was 3:48am, you see... I wouldn't mind being up this late...but in my old house... This house is creepier at night so I'm kind of scared. All I had on was the light from my phones flashlight, I didn't want to turn on the rest of the lights because I was scared that I might wake someone up. So yep, it is very terrifying.

As I headed to the kitchen I noticed that the light was turned on and I heard mumbling noises coming from the kitchen. And that's when my heart dropped, I get scared easily... I wanted to run back up to my room but I did not just come ALL THE WAY DOWN HERE....just to run back upstairs.. Uh- no no no no no... Plus, this can be one way of getting rid of my fear.......I could fight the ghost... If I'm not alive in a few moments you know why...

I slowly went closer and closer into the kitchen, I was about to scream and throw hands until I saw my mom mumbling to herself. She was looking at something but I didn't know what it was.

"Mom? What are you doing down here so late?"
I spoke to her, she didn't respond.

"Mom.." - Lia

"Where did you get this photo Lia?"
She said with a shaky voice. She didn't even look at me, so I was concerned on which photo she was talking about..

"What pho-" - Lia

"THIS PHOTO LIA!! WHERE DID YOU GET IT FROM!"
My mom screamed at me whilst showing me the half water damaged photo. The one Johnny and I were looking at when we were cleaning out my room. My mom had tears streaming down her cheeks and she looks like she's in pain.

"I got it from my closet in my room at the old house..I've been meaning to ask you about it but I just kept forgetting and....wait..how did you get the photo?" - Lia

"It fell out your bag when you went back upstairs, and when I picked it up...I just wanted to know why you had it... but when I when to your room you were already asleep, so I couldn't ask you. I was going insane just thinking on the many possibilities on why you had it.." - Mom

"I only had it on me for the past week, so if it's okay... can you tell me who that is with me?" - Lia

My mother took a deep breathe before speaking her sentence, "That.... That is your twin brother.. Wu Ximen..."

"Say what now-" - Lia

"Here's the un-damaged photo, I kept it because I wish I was able to keep him too, I wanted the both of you to be together...but you're sad didn't want him near you when you got older."
My mom continued as she proceeded to hand me the neat un-damaged photo. And my eyes widened...