Chapter 4: Chaos

"Do they know about it? Noona....please answer me, let me help."
He kept saying as I just couldn't answer.

I looked back him with my watery eyes and I saw how worried he looked.

"..yuta..."

"What? What do you mean by Yuta?"
Jungwoo asked as my eyes shifted from him to behind him.

"..y-yuta..."
I said quietly. Jungwoo looked behind him and he pulled Yuta by his shirt.

"What did you do to her?!"
He shouted as he was keeping a grip on Yuta.

"Jungwoo!"
Both Johnny and Doyoung said as they ran towards them to make sure they don't do anything worse.

"Let go of me!"
Jungwoo yelled at them as they were trying to get his grip off of Yuta.

"Let him do what he wants, he knows he won't be able to lay a single finger on me."
Yuta said in a cold tone not doing anything as he just kept his stare with Jungwoo. I felt my heart race because I didn't know what was going to happen. I didn't want anybody to get hurt, not even Yuta even though he deserves it.

"STOP!!"
I screamed. When I did Jungwoo looked at me and he started to let loose of his grip. Jungwoo's facial expression changed once he saw that I still had tears flowing down my cheeks. And when I he wasn't paying attention, Yuta punched him making Jungwoo fall to the floor.

"Don't ever, do that to me again, okay?"
Yuta said with no emotion to him.

"What is wrong with you?!!"
I yelled at Yuta as I went to help Jungwoo.

"Why are you like this? You're brother's say that you are the most kind hearted person ever but I don't see that. I don't know why you're acting this but you're going to have to get over it cause you're going to be seeing me everyday when our parents get married."
I continued, Yuta stayed silent for a few moments looking at me before he left the room.

"a-are you okay?"
I asked Jungwoo

"Yes, now are you? You still have to tell me what's going on."
He said, I took a deep breathe and decided to tell him what was going on..

Yuta POV

"What is wrong with you?!!"
Lia yelled at me after I punched Jungwoo in the face.

"Why are you like this? You're brother's say that you are the most kind hearted person ever but I don't see that. I don't know why you're acting this but you're going to have to get over it cause you're going to be seeing me everyday when our parents get married."
She continued. I didn't have any words because I didn't know myself why I was acting like this. I stared at her, she had watery eyes and she looked like she worried a lot. What the hell is going on, this isn't me. I looked at y/n for a few more moments then I left the room.

"What the hell is wrong with me?"
I said to myself, I took out my phone to call Taeyong hyung.

Phone Call:

Taeyong: Hey Yuta, what's up?

Yuta: Where are you? I need to talk to you

End of Yuta POV

Lia POV

End Of The School Day

"So.....it's not true, about you and Taeil sunbae."
Yeji asked me