Chapter 7; Planning

Wedding Day...

Phone Call

Lia: WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?!!

Taeil: We may...have stopped somewhere...to eat..and then might've umm...lost Haechan....YangYang....Jeno....and um..

Lia: Taeil.... who else did you lose?

Taeil: Lia, please...breathe, panicking isn't good for your health.

Lia: MOON TAEIL!!!

Tae: FINE!! WE LOST YUTA.

Lia: I knew I shouldn't have left without you guys, find them NOW and hurry up before the ceremony starts!!

End of Call

You guys may be wondering what lead to this current situation, let's rewind to yesterday.

A Day Before The Wedding

"Kun, Xiaojun, Renjun, Winwin and Johnny you're in charge of decorating the wedding hall. I'm mainly trusting Kun because he knows how to decorate, just follow what he says"
I said as I was assigning groups to each of the boys for the big day. I was so stressed because my mom and siwon became too busy to order a wedding planner so all the work got put onto me. Thankfully I have the help of my almost 21 step brothers so, hopefully they can cooperate.

"Taeyong, Doyoung, Yangyang, and Jaemin you guys are in charge of arranging all the tables. Meaning our parents table, our table, and the guests tables with each seat being assigned."
I continued, they nodded as they went to do it.

"Taeil, Chenle, Jaehyun, and Jeno you guys are in charge of the center pieces. Ten, Lucas, Jisung, and Hendery you guys are in charge of lighting, and making sure that every light WORKS!! And finally Jungwoo, Yuta, and Mark you guys are with me to go get our outfits from the dry cleaners and from the tailors to get them ready for tomorrow."
I said as I signaled my group to follow me

"Do you even know where they sent our outfits Lia?"
Yuta asked me with one eyebrow up.

"Nope, but that's why I have you guys to help me look for where they put them. We're going to separate into groups of two and drive around every tailor and dry cleaners to find them."
I said as I was getting into my car.

"Wait Noona, who's going with who?" Mark asked me, I stopped midway of going into my car. I looked at all 3 of them, just thinking who's going to be with who. Do I go with Mark, we could talk about life and school cause we got nothing else better to do. But do I want to go with Jungwoo, my mood maker everyday when I need to be brightened up. I don't know about Yuta.....he's been a bit too clingy lately..

"How about the oldest with the oldest and the youngest with the youngest?"
Yuta suggested. I had no facial expression on my face because I didn't know if I wanted to be stuck in the same car as Yuta.

"That actually isn't a bad idea since none of us isn't thinking of anything else." Jungwoo said, so then that's how it went now. I got into the car as I saw Yuta, Jungwoo, and Mark talking before they separated. I didn't mind it, but I was curious because they were laughing and slightly pointing towards me.

"You ready to go?"
Yuta said getting in with a smile on his face. I nodded yes and we left.

23 Minutes Later...

"Lia, just call Mark and Jungwoo too see if they got them so that we don't have to be driving and keep wasting gas."
Said Yuta starting to get irritated. I really don't want to deal with his attitude headass right now.

"Fine, but if they don't have them, then you just made us waste our time for calling."
I said as he rolled his eyes then proceeded to look out the window.

Phone Call With Jungwoo

Jungwoo: Hello?

Lia: Hey Woo, have you guys found the outfits?

Jungwoo: No not yet, I'm guessing you guys haven't either?

Lia: No....I'm getting stressed out by it. I just want to get them already so we can be done with one thing.

Jungwoo: I get it, but let's just keep looking okay?

Lia: Okay... bye...

Jungwoo: Bye.

End Of Call

"I'm guessing they didn't find them?"
Yuta said. I shook my head no and began to put my hands over my face.

Yuta POV

"You okay Lia?.."
I asked her, she didn't respond. She took a deep breathe with her eyes closed, as she was trying to calm herself from doing something.

"Lia?.."
I called to her gently once more, and out of nowhere tears began to flow down her face. I didn't know how to react, I didn't know whether to do something, or to just leave her alone and not speak at all.

"I just wanted this to all go as planned...Why did they have to have the wedding in such short notice."
She said as she began to wipe her tears away.

"Like I understand if you two love eachother to the point where you want to make it last forever but why in such short notice..."
Lia Continued, she looked stressed out and exhausted from all the work we've been doing. I felt bad because we've all have been hard on her since the whole me and jungkook situation.

I feel bad for being rude to her in the first place, but I couldn't control my emotions the day I pushed her against the lockers. I wasn't mad at her...I was mad at Jungwoo..

To Be Continued...

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram if you want to stay updated!
instagram: @//jwoofics
Twitter: @//jwoo_fics
Make sure to comment your feedback and vote for the chapter!! Love you guys!! <33

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram if you want to stay updated! instagram: @//jwooficsTwitter: @//jwoo_ficsMake sure to comment your feedback and vote for the chapter!! Love you guys!! <33