Chapter 20

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
!Please notify me if there are errors!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 Week Later...

One week has passed and so far everything was going good. Everything feels normal...everything besides the fact that I'm dating my own stepbrother, but we're not going to get into that. But speaking of Yuta, he's been spending so much time with Taro that I'm beginning to get jealous. And he noticed it one day and teased me about it... And him teasing me got me irritated, but then he promised to take me out to the movies sometime this week when we aren't busy with our school work so I'm excited about that!! It's also been a week since Shotaro and Sungchan came into the family, they've become more comfortable and more social than the first day they were here. For instance, like I said Taro is with Yuta and Sungchan hangs around with Taeyong a lot. I've noticed that Sungchan acts A LOT like jaehyun even though I've rarely seen them together since he's always with Taeyong...kinda odd.. As for the others, it's just the usual from them, we've started to get to know eachother more, a grew comfortable with each other as well. Johnny still nags me about the whole using honorifics for the brothers who are older than me...but I just can't seem to do it. Feels weird...

Right now I'm in class damn near about to fall asleep doing this project with Joonho. We're almost done with it, I just became unmotivated to do it.

"Lia come on, we're almost done with this. After we're done then you can sleep, but I can't have you falling asleep midway." - Joonho

"But it's just so much..."
I whined.

"We have 7 minutes left of class, if you just work for 4 more minutes then we can continue this tomorrow." - Joonho

"But 4 minutes is a very long time..." - Lia

"You know, I'm surprised that someone like you is actually passing school despite not wanting to do any work." - Joonho

"I do work...I don't turn it in on time but I still do it.." - Lia

"We'll guess what, I turn in my assignments early, so just continue writing do 3 minutes now since we already wasted 1 minute arguing.." - Joonho

"fINE...."
I groaned as I got my pencil and continued writing down the details from the project. You guys remember Joonho right?.... The new kid in school, somewhat resembles my biological dad, startled me at first but now we're chill with eachother. We've been getting along these past couple days, but due to us working on this project and having different working methods...we've just been bickering and bickering... I'm beginning to realize that he and I are two polar opposite people, from what I know about him, like he's a productive person, is always either early or on time with things, and very energetic... and then there's me, lazy, doesn't like doing things, and turns in things late or I just don't turn them in..

"There, I'm done... HAPPY?!!" - Lia

"Yes, thank you.." - Joonho

"tHaNk YoU~"
I mocked him, his gaze faced me as I can see that I was making him angry. I knew that because I saw his jaw clench. I slightly stuck my tongue out at him and laughed. I loved messing with him because it was the most funniest things ever.

"Chill out Joonho, I'm just playing with you. Why do you have to take everything so seriously."
I said whilst pinching his cheek. He gently removed my hand and continued working.

"Okay...silent treatment, I see how it is."
I thought to myself.

"Since I want this done fast do you think you're able to come over to my place so we could finish?" - Joonho