Chapter 29; How I Feel...

A/N: Thank you all for 40k reads !! I love you all so much and I hope you enjoy this chapter !!
<33

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Raise your voice at her again and I will take her back with me!" Joonho yelled out, my heart dropped. Joonho was standing up to them knowing that his life would be ruined.

"Joonho no, just let me handle it please..."

"No! You're obviously depressed being here with them, why do you still put up with them?" He asked, "These past few months you've been ranting about how they act towards you and how you can't do anything about it... why are you still here with them?"

I looked into his eyes, standing in front of him as more tears began to form in my eyes. I didn't know how to answer him because I didn't know myself. Why would I keep living like this when I could've just easily moved back in with Hyunjin and Yeji. Why go through all this pain when i could just leave whenever I can. Was I only staying for my mom..? Or was I only staying because of the boys... because of Yuta.

I looked at the boys then back at Joonho, it felt like I had to choose a side and I hated it. Before I was able to say something, Joonho pulled me behind him. Confused as to why he did it, I turned around to see him face to face with Yuta.

"Don't you dare get near her.." Joonho said, Yuta stayed silent. I could see that the boys wanted to intervene but they were hesitant because we all know what Yuta is capable of.

It was just pure silence for a few moments, Joonho wasn't intimidated by Yuta not even a little bit. He turned around to face me and once he did that's when Yuta decided to swing his arm.

I noticed that Yuta was going to hit him so I screamed at Joonho to watch out. He turned around and before Yuta was about to punch him, Siwon came to the rescue and pulled Yuta away.

"Yuta!"

"Siwon..." I cried.

"Why were you about to hit Joonho?!" He yelled at Yuta, "What did he do to you? What did he do to Lia?" Yuta stayed quiet not wanting to respond to his own dad.

I let out cries of relief seeing that Siwon is here, causing me to breathe uncontrollably. Joonho held me in his embrace to calm myself as Siwon was still scolding Yuta.

"Exactly, he's has done nothing! And it's not only Yuta that should be getting in trouble but it should be all 23 of you, the way you acted towards him earlier was unacceptable."

"How did you know to come up here?" Taeyong questioned.

"It was me, I told him to rush up here before something happened..." answered Jungwoo, "Dad is right, we have no reason to be acting this way towards Joonho..."

"How are we able to trust him? He just threatened to take Lia with him!" Exclaimed Jaehyun.

"Is that true?" Siwon asked Joonho, he said yes but that he only did it because the boys kept raising their voices and making me cry.

Joonho hated seeing me this way and wanted them to stop acting how they were. Siwon let out a sigh of disappointment and forced all the boys to exit my room and made them all go into their rooms.

"I'm so sorry about them Joonho, you shouldn't have experienced any of that neither should you Lia.." stated Siwon, I was finally able to calm down thanks to Siwon's actions and Joonho's embrace.

I don't know how it got like this, I don't understand why the boys are like this. I didn't want anything to do with them, everything happened so fast... too fast. I wish I never had bumped into Jungwoo, I wish I stood up to myself when Yuta pushed me onto the lockers, I wish I told my mom what the boys did to me at school which caused more drama... I wish my mom never met or married Siwon...