Eden Hazard: Airport

The airport was crawling with people, and by people, I mean photographers; paparazzi to be more specific. Clearly somebody important was about to be landing and right next to where my flight was taking off from in an hour.

I got off my chair and told my friends to watch my luggage, I was going to the bathroom. They knew I really meant I was going to get away from the chaos before I had a panic attack. So, no one offered to go with me.

I had to walk through the paparazzi to get to the calm side of the airport. Unfortunately I was at the end of the airport, so I couldn't go the other way. Who ever was landing, had landed and shown their face, or faces for that manor, and the flashes started to go off.

I tried to walk through, but I was being pushed around as they tried to get the best pictures of whoever the people are. My breathing became more rapid, and I saw the men's room, but the women's room was inconveniently further down. I didn't care anymore, and went into the men's room.

I leaned against the wall parallel from the door. I closed my eyes and tried to control my breathing. I'm Miss. Claustrophobic, and when everything around me gets panicky, I get panicked. It's actually wonderful to be me.

"Are you okay miss?" A voice asked.

"Um, yeah, it's just really chaotic out there, and I tried to move away from it, and then I got pushed around and I just ended up in here." I explained.

"Do you need anything?" He asked.

I looked to the guy. He was probably around forty or fifty. His hair was gray, and his outfit suggested he was going away or coming home from a business trip. A classy one at that. His phone started ringing, he apologized and answered it.

"Are you sure you're okay?" He asked again a bit impatient.

"Yeah." I assured.

"Okay, well I have to go, be careful." The man said before exiting.

As he left, another guy entered and mimicked what I had done earlier. This one looked extremely shady. He had a hoodie on and sunglasses covering his eyes.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

The guy looked at me and then peered around the wall to make sure it was, indeed, the men's room.

"Yeah, just hiding from the cameras." He stated.

There was a bit of an awkward silence.

"This is the men's room, correct?" The guy asked.

He spoke with an accent, maybe french?

"Yeah, I needed a break from that. I got caught in it and crowds don't settle well with me." I explained.

"Oh, okay, well at least we're in this together." The guy chuckled.

A camera guy fell into the door pushing it open, causing the others to realize the guy was simply hiding from them. So, he reached forwards and locked the door.

"So, you're the cause of all this." I stated.

"Me and a few others, yes." The guy admitted.

I moved away from the wall and sat down on a sink. I leaned my back against the bathroom stall and put my legs across the two other sinks. The other guy leaned against the wall across from the sinks.

"I guess we'll be in here for a few minutes then." I sighed.

The guy still hadn't removed his glasses. He looked vaguely familiar, but I couldn't pinpoint how I could know him.