Eden Hazard/Oscar: Soulmates

Eden looked around the training grounds as he waited on line to practice shooting. His eyes trailed everybody's wrist. In front of him, Cesc Fàbregas had in script the name of Gerard Pique. In front of Cesc, was Loic Remy who had Kurt in block letters tattooed.

Eden's right hand unconsciously went to where his tattoo is. Occasionally some people get errors in their tattoos, they come out unreadable. In cases like this, you just get to fall in love with somebody without the pressure of being proclaimed a "soulmate."

Behind him Oscar poked Eden's side causing him to squirm sideways.

"You know how you have the tattoo on your wrist?" Oscar asked.

Eden nodded. Oscar's the only person who truly knows how awful Eden feels about the jumbled writing on his wrist.

"I'm about to get mine, I think." Oscar shared.

Eden turned to face Oscar completely and looked at his wrist.

"It has been in pain since I woke up this morning, but look, the vain is really blue, that means it's a guy." Oscar analyzed.

"When my brother got his, do you know that he cried about everything the week prior?" Eden smirked.

Oscar chuckled.

"Wanna see something cool?" Oscar smirked.

Eden nodded and watched as Oscar took Eden's turn. He placed a hand over his eyes.

"Call out a spot." Oscar instructed.

"Top right?" Eden said questionably.

Oscar kicked the ball perfectly into the top corner.

"Top left." Cesc said from behind everybody.

Oscar closed his eyes again and kicked the ball once more perfectly in the top left corner.

"Damn." Cesc said.

"You see the pink on the net?" Diego asked.

"Shoot it there." Diego challenged.

Oscar closed his eyes and hit the ball at the random pink on the netting.

"If Lionel Messi hadn't already found his soulmate, I'd say that's who yours must be." Cesc joked.

"Whoever it is must be a hell of a player." Loic added in.

Oscar went to the back of the line and waited for Eden.

"Cool right?" Oscar asked.

"Yeah, when I got mine I couldn't talk, but here you are with footballing skills beyond human." Eden complained.

Oscar frowned and eyed the writing on his wrist.

"You just have to wait for the person with your name." Oscar comforted.

Eden remained quiet, pondering what Oscar had just said. He was right. Eventually, Eden will meet somebody with Eden tattooed elegantly across their wrist. Usually the writing matches the person's personality, so realistically, Eden's name on his soulmates wrist will probably be bubbly. To Eden though, he's an elegant gentleman with a sensible sense of humor. Nobody would sum Eden up as that ever though.

"We're going away on international break in two days!" Eden suddenly wailed.

"So?" Oscar chuckled.

"It takes at least a week for the tattoo to appear! I'm going to have to wait two weeks to find out!" Eden complained.

Oscar laughed.

"I can call you, yeah? Phones have been invented you know." Oscar teased.

Eden's cheeks flushed a faint red.