Gerard Pique: Tueri

Gerard stared at the young girl in front of him. He was fixated with every ounce of her small body. The way her eyes sparkled in the light caused an awkward and unwelcome staring contest between the two. The little girl lifted her hand to touch Gerard's face. She poked at his cheek and giggled, in return Gerard laughed.

For Gerard, the situation couldn't get anymore awkward, but for the little girl, she had no idea about what the small warmth in her stomach really was, so she just enjoyed his presence. Gerard heard her parents approaching, so he darted off, leaving the little girl in her own sadness.

Over the next months, Gerard enjoyed being around the little girl. He'd enjoy brief conversations about things she could comprehend, and he'd smile and laugh. He realized after those few months and countless times of almost getting caught, he couldn't keep doing that.

So, Gerard stayed out of Helena Ramires' life for years. Of course, the encounters Helena could remember; but as she got older, convinced herself she imagined, had left her to believe that vampires exist and for some reason she couldn't unsee a pair of piercing blue eyes.

As Helena matured, Gerard would watch her and ensure her safety. Whether it was following her around on a date, or making sure while she was learning how to drive, she never got hurt, Gerard did it. The late nights that she'd sneak out of her bedroom and sit on the nearby beach's rocks, Gerard was there and stopped any ill-intentioned man.

Those nights, Helena would feel somebody watching her, but she almost always felt somebody watching her. It wasn't anything new. Once, she swore she saw the blue eyed man who captured her imagination late one night. When she looked back, nobody was there, not even footprints. The man captivated her. The very thought of him caused weird feelings and she didn't understand why she felt love towards a man she's never met?

On Helena's eighteenth birthday, she was ecstatic to find her parents had bought her a used car, and she couldn't have been more thankful. That night, she walked to the beach around midnight and placed her feet in the water. She stared at her surroundings and tried to imagine what college would be like, if she'd enjoy it or not. She knew one thing was for sure, she was going to miss her home.

A rustling noise caught her attention, but she didn't pay kind to it. Her head snapped towards the noise though, when it came closer and closer.

"Baby doll, you're here all by yourself?" The voice husked.

She slowly turned to reveal a man that seemed to be in his thirties and highly suspicious.

"Didn't your parents ever teach you not to come out alone at night?" The man questioned, stepping closer.

"She isn't alone." Gerard growled.

The unknown man spun around and his eyes widened at the guy who was snarling at him. Before Gerard could say another word, the unknown man took off in a run. Amusingly for Gerard, he waited for him to get a good lead before he took after him and beat the guy to pulp.

Making his way back to Helena, who was frozen in her spot, Gerard smiled at her.

"I'm sorry about that." Gerard apologized.

Helena's brain matched the piercing eyes with the ones who's always haunted her.

"I'm Gerard Pique, by the way." Gerard smiled extending his hand.

Helena accepted, and smiled back.

"Helena. Thank you for saving me." Helena said shaky.

"Don't be afraid of me, I'm kind of like your guardian angel, except I live forever on earth and supposedly eat humans." Gerard soothed.

"You don't?" Helena questioned.

"No, I eat regular food like you." Gerard chuckled.

"I-I know you." Helena stated.

"Yes, you do." Gerard confirmed.

"How?" She asked.

"I found you in a park when you were four, I use to speak to you when you were alone, but I had to stop eventually because I almost got caught numerous times." Gerard explained.

"I can't believe you're real." Helena breathed out.

"According to the world, I'm not." Gerard smiled.

"I use to draw you and dream about you all the time." Helena revealed.

"I haven't been very far from you that's why. I've been protecting you all these years, and you're lucky too because you have a dangerous habit." Gerard lightly teased.

"What does that mean? You haven't been far?" Helena questioned.

"Oh, um, why don't we sit?" Gerard suggested.

The two sat on parallel rocks and stared at each other momentarily.

"You see, when a vampire imprints on a human, it causes different effects than when a human falls in love with somebody. For the vampire, it's just an overwhelming yearn to be with them, but for the human it's very different. You dream about me because I'm near you, the further away I am, usually the less you remember, but you always remember. You draw me because your brain is wired differently. For me, it's like when you see a cute puppy, but for you, it's like wanting that puppy so badly, but you can't have it because you're allergic but all your friends have one." Gerard explained.

"So, we're like soulmates?" Helena asked.

"We are in a way." Gerard confirmed.

Helena smiled slightly.

"That explains so much." She laughed.

"Does it?" Gerard questioned.

"I've been having all those dreams about you and we're either kissing, holding hands, or you know.." Helena revealed.

Gerard smiled, while Helena blushed.

"Can I kiss you?" She asked.

Gerard nodded.

Helena leaned forwards and placed her lips on his. Immediately, she felt an almost cliche form of electricity that caused her to stop. Then, she placed her lips on his again and kissed again. This time, she enjoyed it. Gerard's tongue begging for entrance to her mouth, which she allowed. After some breathless minutes, the two pulled apart.

"Better than your dreams?" Gerard questioned.

"Much better." Helena smiled.

°°°

Vampires used to be so cool. Twilight was the best thing to come out and girls were divided between team Jacob, Edward and those who didn't give a shit. The latter being the hipsters that knew how stupid it probably was.

I was team Edward btw, all the way and without a doubt I'm still team Edward to this day ngl.

Anywho thanks for reading and please vote and stuff that'd be cool and don't forget you can request footballer's(even repeats, or those who've I repeated a bunch like hazardinho) just drop a comment or send a message:)