Sergi Roberto: Mi Mejor Amigo Es Mi Amor

I sat with all the WAG's as we watched Barcelona play. I have always felt out of place. I'm not a wife, fiancé or girlfriend. I wish I was a girlfriend, but I don't think that one will ever happen.

As Barca had scored yet another goal into Córdoba's net, the few wives who hadn't completely lost interest in the game that Barca was dominating, cheered. I became extremely pleased to see my childhood friend stepping onto the field to replace Iniesta. The two men clapped their hands together, and then Sergi ran into the midfield.

I frowned as I looked over to see, Anabella, his girlfriend of nearly two years talking to Lionel Messi's wife, Antonella, who was mingling with her friends and also watching as her husband had no trouble finding the back of the net, assisting anybody who could get near goal, and nutmegging anybody he wanted to.

I don't think Anabella even realized that Sergi was replacing Iniesta, despite the announcer, announcing that he was now playing. Which, as a 23 year old player on the Barcelona team, it was no doubt that he could sometimes be benched for the more experienced players. His girlfriend should be intensely watching her boyfriend about now.

I sighed, and turned my attention back to the field. I smiled widely as Sergi had few problems joining in with Barcelona's success. The ball maintaining its position in their attacking end for majority of the time. I smiled even wider when his goal became the sixth of the game!

I cheered with my own friends, and noticed that Anabella had barely smiled. Shakira placed her hand on my shoulder and nudged me. We get along very well. Antonella is also a darling, but I guess in games when Barcelona dominates she gets bored of watching Leo out play everybody. Or maybe she was just simply trying not to be rude by ignoring the talks around her.

Shakira, though, we both never get bored of watching the guys play football. Her and Pique are possibly the cutest couple I have ever seen, especially when you see them with their son. Shakira knows how I truly feel about Sergi, and probably most of the entire team and WAG's. It's not really something that isn't obvious, but Sergi himself is completely oblivious to it.

At the final whistle, Shakira and I both made our way down to the players. I stood by awkwardly as Shakira had went to Gerard, and Sergi was with Anabella. It's not a secret that Anabella doesn't like me, and she is always shoving Sergi and her relationship in my face. Right now, she was making sure that she had Sergi focused on nothing but her.

I noticed a few players finishing up, about to leave, and I saw Sergi still very much in Anabella's transience. I sighed and went to leave. I guess I'll speak to Sergi tomorrow. If I even speak with him tomorrow, or if he'll just forget about me like he has done ever since he has gotten together with Anabella.

I noticed Leo standing by himself on the opposite side of the room watching me. So I walked over to him. At least somebody other than Shakira noticed my presence.

"Hey Leo." I said forcing a smile.

"One day, he'll realize what a bad friend he is." Leo told.

I looked back at Sergi and Anabella. Anabella looked towards where I was standing and when she didn't see me there anymore smirked. Then, she took Sergi's hand and led him away from everybody. My heart crumbled in tiny pieces.

"Yeah, maybe." I shrugged.

I don't think Sergi will ever realize. When we're together, it's always fun, but as soon Anabella gets around, she ruins his ability to not only speak what he wants to say, but his overall personality. He becomes such a bore.

I mean, we were once best friends. I don't think he ever developed the feelings that I hoped for, because we always stayed friends. When my high school friends found out how madly in love with Sergi I was, they me teased about it, and even told Sergi, who had laughed.