Hazardinho: Scaredy Cat

Rolling over carefully, as to not wake the sleeping form of Eden Hazard next to me, I adjusted myself on the bed to get comfortable to go to bed myself.

Eden and I had decided to watch a movie for the night since his match was exhausting and mentally his brain was frying. Eden had lasted about twenty minutes into the movie, but he would still laugh at a funny part, after about an hour he actually fell asleep.

I wanted to finish the movie, since I had gotten more than half way through already. But now, there were closing credits scrolling on the screen. Turning off Netflix, the room went completely dark and Eden's sleeping self seemed to appreciate it.

I sighed and then slid under the covers more. I blinked a few times staring around the dark room wondering what tomorrow would bring us.

You know how you're falling asleep, everything is perfect, and suddenly there's a noise that snaps you out of your peaceful bliss? A loud bang from the kitchen caused my eyes to open and before I could just close them and go back to sleep, another softer bang could be heard. I jolted up in bed and nudged Eden.

He moved a little and I pushed him harder. He groaned.

"Eden." I whispered.

"What?" He whined.

"Go downstairs and see what's going on." I told him.

"Why?" He questioned.

"Listen." I instructed.

We waited in a silence for a few moments before a noise came from the downstairs again.

"Go see what it is." I said.

"No way." Eden objected.

"Why not?" I asked.

"I'm not getting killed." Eden stated.

"So you'll let me die?" I questioned.

"Whatever it is will leave, I'm sure." Eden shrugged.

"What if it doesn't? What if they come up here and kill us, Eden!" I whispered shouted.

"I'm famous!" Eden protested.

"And I'm your wife." I refuted.

"Fine." Eden huffed.

"But, if I die, you have to apologize to my 4.4 million Instagram followers." Eden grumbled.

I frowned and watched him search for a weapon. He looked at one of my heels, then placed it down and then went to the way, way back of the closet and grabbed a golf club. He then opened the door quietly and went towards the stairs.

I stood by the door and listened.

I peaked around the door and watched him slowly go down the stairs and a new noise made the both of us jump. Eden looked at me and then proceeded down the stairs. He stopped by the light switch and turned on the light.

"Who's here?" Eden asked loudly.

"I've got a golf club."

I moved towards the stairs and peaked to see him. He turned towards the kitchen and jumped back and screeched. Then, he dropped the golf club and laughed. I went to go investigate what was funny.

"It's a cat." Eden monotoned.

I laughed and let Eden handle putting the cat in a room for the night.

"Scaredy cat." I teased when he came back into the bedroom.

"I didn't see you going down there." Eden mumbled.

"I had to pressure you into doing it." I retorted.

"Yeah well, now all is safe in the Hazard household and we can all sleep peacefully once more." He told.

I giggled and he cuddled next to me, placing a soft kiss on my cheek.

"I've got one million followers, you should shout me out or something." I told Eden.

"How about you just become a professional footballer and earn them yourself?" Eden countered.

"I don't think at age 24, I can be professional, plus the tiny child you so badly want would be impossible." I countered.

Eden placed a kiss on my shoulder.

"Alright, I'll post a picture of us tomorrow." He sighed in defeat.

I smiled and then fell asleep without interruptions having Eden next to me.

°°°°°°°°°°