Eden Hazard/Oscar: Soulmates p.two

He frowned, thinking it couldn't have been him since his name started with an e. Eden slowly twisted his wrist revealing the full name.

Hazard

As Eden stared agape at his name, Oscar lifted his head up. He stared confused at Eden's expression before realizing why.

"That's how you knew." Eden whispered.

"I saw you get in a car accident." Oscar admitted.

The two stared at each other trying to figure out whether or not to kiss.

"I'm so freaking glad it's me." Eden breathed out before Oscar met Eden's lips.

"Me too." The brazilian agreed.

<><><><><><><>

Cesc Fàbregas' Point of View

Eden was injured and it wasn't a guessing game to know that it would effect the team. Oscar had told everybody the story of what happened, and how Eden was taking it all. Most of the team had decided to go visit Eden at his home, so of course, I went with them.

Oscar had been the first to get to Eden's home. He let me into the house which had Cesar Azpilicueta and John Terry already there. The first thing, upon entering Eden's home you notice is a wall of Eden. It has a heavy amount of Chelsea pictures, and some of him celebrating goals with his prior team in France. The wall could easily be confused with the Eden Hazard and Oscar collage though. I smiled at the pictures of Eden and me which made the wall.

"Pretty cool, right?" Oscar grinned.
"Yeah, I really want to do this now." I agreed.
"Eden made it after winning the league last season." Oscar shared.
"You're on it a lot." I stated.

Oscar smirked.

Before I could say anything else, practically the entire team arrived at once. They all marveled at the parallel walls that had the mural on it. Then, Oscar had came down the stairs assisting Eden drastically.

Eden leaned on his crutches and took a deep breath before smiling at everybody.

"Going down stairs takes more energy than playing an entire match." Eden joked relieving the sorrow in the room.

I lingered around with Cesar and Oscar, even though the rest of the team had gone home to their families. Cesar sat in the armchair while Oscar and Eden sat on the couch. Oscar was watching a video on Eden's phone, engrossed in their own conversation, laughing every so often. Oscar's head was on Eden's shoulder. They were basically cuddling each other.

"They're ignoring us." I said to Cesar.
"They've been in their own world for the past hour." Cesar chuckled.
"I don't think they'd even notice if we left." I laughed.
"Aw c'mon!" Cesar wailed at the TV.

Eden and Oscar both snapped their heads up to see what caused the sudden outburst, causing both, Cesar and I, to laugh.

"What?" Eden asked.
"You guys have been in your own world for an hour!" I laughed.
"Oh, really?" Oscar asked.
"Yeah." I confirmed.
"Sorry about that." Eden apologized.
"It's fine, by the way, your caption on Instagram was funny." I told.
"The one with Oscar?" Eden asked.
"Yeah." I said.
"What was it?" Cesar asked.
"Brazil more like baezil." Eden answered, Oscar joining in for the last word.