3 | Friends Without Benefits

Nanami, who's tired from a long day at work, immediately lightens up when he sees a small boy bouncing towards him

"Nanamin!" the little sunshine shouts again between jumps, beaming rays of light in his large grin.

Your son runs into the man's open arms, which scoops him towards the blonde's chest.

Placing his briefcase and glasses down, Nanami smiles. "You're not sleepy, Haru?"

The said boy shakes his head vigorously. "I want to play!"

Nanami chuckles in response, dark eyes disappearing from his slight grin.

He then ruffles your son's silvery strands, clearing them away so that he could plant a firm kiss on Haru's forehead.

From your vantage point down the hall, you don't think you can ever unsee it:

The gentle, almost awe-filled movement of Nanami's lips against your son's head, eyes squeezed shut to express the familial fondness.

Watching the two people you love in this world, you internally simper over how cute they are together, soft and carefree.

It's been five years since you met the blonde.

You were at a Tokyo bakery, crying about Gojo, crying about your unborn child...

...until the mysterious man named Nanami Kento sat across from you.

He had immediately struck you as a reserved man, stoic in every situation.

But he was first someone in the lonely Tokyo void that appeared to be someone you could trust.

So, over hot and angry tears, you told him everything.

About you. About your growing baby. About Gojo Satoru.

Nanami, to your surprise, had attended Jujutsu High with Gojo and immediately sympathized with your pain in dealing with the man-child.

And since meeting him, your relationship with Nanami has evolved into a two-way street.

You seek Nanami as the pillar in your household.