31 | All His

"I love you

"I love you."

Although Nanami had muttered these weighted words to you before, his tone this time is slightly breathy—a melody far too sweet.

Even as tears brim under your lid, you muster the strength to see him beyond the blur.

"Really?"

"Yes, really." Nanami's gaze continues to match yours. His eyes are intense but somehow calming, allowing you to fall deep into their hazel depths.

As though his tender gestures were not yet sufficient, he then places one coarse hand up to cup your face, his careful touch grazing your cheek with his thumb and forefinger.

A slightly sad smile stretches across his face. "I mean every word I say, baby."

The confirmation is perhaps all that you need to hear to fill your aching heart, your fingers now trembling from the sheer affection in his tone.

How long has it been since you last felt so cherished, so adored? How blinded have you been, searching for love—for security and for validation—when the person who'd be willing to give his all to you and Haru had been here all along?

Hiding how your heart catches in your throat, you press the side of your face into his touch.

His palm—it's warm, holding you with such longing that you wonder if he could tell how much you yearn for him too.

Thus, when Nanami slowly leans in, you watch how his olive eyes slip closed, savor how his minty breath fuses with yours, and revel in how his plush lips press onto yours to encase you in warmth.

As raw and uncaged emotion floods your veins, your hands crawl from his sides to his abs, from his abs to his hairline, all so you could lace your hands in his silky blonde hair and deepen the kiss with equal (if not, even greater) fervor.

In the end, however, it was the prolonged culmination of denied feelings and the unleashing of burning desire that sparks a shared flame in your respective hearts.

With this newly ignited fire, Nanami tilts his head, his tongue emerging from his parted lips and prodding your teeth.

His breaths are hot and hoarse against your skin as he slips his tongue into the moist cavern of your mouth, and he wastes no time in exploring the crevice you've invited him to.

He laves at everything—your inner cheek, your gums, the roof of your roof. Soon, your tongue joins him in an erotic dance that's all about bump and grind.

Despite the ardor, his actions are careful and meek.

Although he doesn't say it, he's scared to push past your boundaries such that when you lead his hands to your tank top's bottom hem, he pulls away quickly.

Nanami avoids your gaze, almost as though he caught himself doing something he shouldn't.

"We don't have to do anything, you know."

You'd be lying if didn't admit that you were both disappointed and dumbfounded. "What...?"

"I don't want you to feel like I am forcing you into this," he eventually explains. "You've been my roommate, my best friend, my whole world for the past five years. The pain, degradation, and betrayal that I have watched you experience...I would rather hurt myself before I could ever hurt you."

His patience, his consideration...

It all makes you swoon.

When you don't immediately respond, however, Nanami turns back to you with a boyish flush glossed over his cheeks.

Misinterpreting your silence, he rubs the back of his neck.

"Was that awkward to admit? Sorry if I made you uncomfortable. Whatever's on your mind, be honest and just tell me. In fact, we can even pretend this never happened and—"

He shuts up when you smush an index finger against his lips.

"No," you sternly say. He blinks rapidly as his eyes obviously search for an answer, to which you respond with, "Because I want to remember this forever."

Even as his brows raise automatically in surprise, you reach for his wrists again. Never once breaking eye contact with him, you lead his enormous hands in a slow and sensual trail around your body.

You let him roam over the canvas he would soon be working with. It's a chance for him to get familiar with your thighs, your ass, your waist—not that he wasn't an expert in your anatomy already.

Nonetheless, Nanami's chest muscles visibly tense as he explores the terrain that is your curves.

You had to suck in a breath at the scene, the way his entire face would scrunch from how he restrains his every cell to not desecrate you.

"If only you knew," he suddenly starts. "If only you knew...the things you do to me."

His voice is more of a hiss than actual speech, and that all emboldens you to bring his hands under your shirt, to rock your hips against his in an ensuing waltz of touch and sensation.

While you could mask the gasps each time your clothed labia brushed against his hard length, nothing could hide your violent shudders as pleasure shoots straight down from your head to your stomach.

"Tell me," you prompted, your own voice nothing more than a whisper. "What...do I do to you?"

Nanami, who is clearly consumed by his own wanton haze, plants kisses on your forehead, your nose, and your cheeks.

As he presses one more kiss at your jaw, his hands trail upward beneath your top under his own initiative. His rough fingerpads burrow at your skin until he stops to give your breasts a lecherous squeeze.

"Well, how did I get so damn lucky?... To be with someone as perfect as you, someone who never fails to bring out the best in me, only you have that special effect on me," he murmurs with half-lidded eyes.

His endless praises stir a burn of shame and desire as you clench around nothing. "My love for you, I'd put on demonstration if you'd let me."

And you took that as a challenge.

"Then show me. I'm all yours."

Been a while since I updated, but I'm so glad that I could provide a new chapter! I've been focusing on self-improvement, uni classes, and my AO3/Tumblr works (user: jiminjamms)

Enough about me...How are YOU?!