19 | Stupid Cupid

"You want me to kiss you?" Gojo croaks

He is blatantly caught off guard, his blue eyes widening and then relaxing while he tries his best to not get swayed by your plea.

So instead, Gojo smiles and pats the top of your head.

"Silly goose."

His remark is nothing but a whisper, something weak and tight in restraint.

Hovering so close to him, you are so ridiculously blunt that Gojo's heart stumbles in weird patterns that he'd rather not feel.

When your face scrunches, his breathing stops for a fleeting moment—he's ready to sprint right out the door if you were to wake up.

Once he realizes that you are clearly still in deep sleep mode, though, he sighs with relief.

"I can't," he chuckles lightly, squishing your cheek. "Haru is waiting for me."

"Just kiss me," you whine, wiggling atop the mattress.

Pout evident on your contorted expression, your voice rings like a spoiled child that didn't get what they wanted.

"But I have to go," Gojo repeats.

His voice trails off when he realizes that no matter how hard he tries to pry your fingers off, your grip on his shirt and his heart tightens, pulling his defenseless body forward.

Your pull is strong, stronger than anything Gojo would ever anticipate.

What have you been eating?

Must be steaks with steroids because he finds his unguarded body suddenly flushed against yours, his face brought easily in front of yours, his breath suddenly mingling with yours in a potent concoction.

Then, you stop.

It's almost as though you've passed the baton and you are now just waiting for Gojo to pick up from where you left off.

Noticing the loosened grip at his shirt, Gojo could theoretically run away now.

That is clearly the better option, given how you are fast asleep and that it'd be stupid of him to let his heart waver when you could very well just be daydreaming about Nanami.

But he doesn't.

Rather, his hands cautiously fall onto your exposed thigh.

His gaze is trained on your face, double and triple-checking to make sure that you were completely conked out.

When he does, his fingers slowly slip under the lace edges of your chemise to bring you closer, to let himself drown into this peaceful moment and drive his guilt away with your warmth.

When you suddenly grumble, Gojo stills again only to realize that you were snuggling even further into his chest.

He smiles.

Your warm thigh now pressing against his pants, he sews his eyes shut when his dick starts stirring in his boxers.

Inhale.

Exhale.

"Don't do this me," he hissed, even though he was clearly aware you would never hear him.

Desperate to divert his own attention, his stare shifts from your face to the wall to the dresser and somehow lands right to your tits.

Eyes nearly about to fall from their sockets, Gojo choked on his own spit, unable to take his gaze off how your boobs are mere millimeters away from popping out of your nightdress.

Gojo raises his head to peek at his growing erection as well as your limp body before lowering himself back on the mattress.

Deciding to ignore his more sensible conscience, he finally decides to take the risk, promising himself that he'll only let himself loose for the next five minutes, max.

His hand reaches for the back of your knee and lifts one leg onto his torso. The position is just enough to make space for his lower region, placing himself right between your soft thighs.

Gojo hums hoarsely at the feeling of your emanating warmth heating up his throbbing cock under his sweatpants.

His brows crease together as his hips start rocking gently, shallowly dry humping you through the fabrics that separated him from you.

He does his best to keep observing you through his heavy-lidded gaze, silently praying that the rhythmic thumps against your core would not wake you up.

Any indication that you were would mean that he needs to drop, stop, and dash.

But would he able he stop himself, was the better question.

You've been such an alluring, tantalizing little thing.

At first, Gojo had simply planned to formally apologize for his past wrongdoings, but little moments that he'd spent with you and Haru made him realize that he doesn't think he could ever give either of you up.

Gojo was such a terrible person, he knew.

He really should just leave you alone for good.

But he couldn't stand the idea of Nanami scooping you up either.

Hands sliding off your hips, he admires your angelic beauty one more time before he angles downward.

He sighs, taking in your perfection one more time.

As his eyes flutter shut, he hotly presses his soft lips against yours moves carefully, tongue swiping your bottom lip, he causes you to let out a small sigh.

Once he found the slightest opening, Gojo immediately slips his tongue inside, running it along the hot, moist domain of your mouth and even toying with your own tongue.

When you start kissing back, Gojo arches a brow.

He's confused but pleasantly surprised at the same time, and he smiles against you, his slender fingers caressing your face in them.

Thumb tracing small circles over your cheek, he begins to greedily suck on your lower lip, uncaring that he's making out so fervently with his ex-girlfriend or that Haru could bust in any moment.

Right when he's about to tilt your head upward to allow his lips to sink deeper into yours and his hips to press harder against yours, Gojo feels a strong resistance.

It's you.

"H-Huh?"

Discalimer that making out with your ex is usually not a good idea

next update: next friday