32 | Getting Railed

(TW: SMUT! Skip if uncomfortable with explicit language, usage of pet names, or unprotected cheek clapping

(TW: SMUT! Skip if uncomfortable with explicit language, usage of pet names, or unprotected cheek clapping. Longer chapter so enjoy, heh.)

You, as all his.

While you never perceived yourself as someone undignified enough to easily hand yourself to another man, Nanami was different in that he made it clear how much he adored you—worshipped you, really.

Your words are affecting him as well, indicated by how his hands drop back to massage the globes of your ass. 

He pulls your lower body closer such that his erection poked right at your entrance, save for the underwear between skin.

You even almost forget that you're in the middle of a filled bathtub because the water—given its warmth—does nothing to clear the burn and flush of your skin.

Leaning in, Nanami lowers his lashes as a smirk spreads across his handsome features. 

"So, how you want to take my cock, hm, baby?"

His voice is hoarse with arousal, and your own thoughts short-circuit from the pure bluntness of his question.

"H-How I want to...?" you try to repeat, blinking rapidly to hide the frenzied flutter of your heart.

Gosh, you forget that Nanami is a master in dirty talking, his comments often so direct that he would leave you even more delirious with need.

Nanami must be greatly amused by your defenselessness. 

Besides, here is Kyoto's renowned Barbie—a woman who hundreds have vied to touch—all over his lap. 

He dips his head, allowing his top lip to catch your bottom one.

"How would you like your insides rearranged?" he asks again. 

The low rumble in his tone sends electricity coursing through your nerves. Meanwhile, his hands, wet from the bathwater, twirl at your dampened locks. 

"Are you a lil' bitch who likes being disciplined like the brat you are? Or are you my sweet little whore who likes to feel every inch of my dick?"

Lord.