twenty four.

Orion woke up the next morning to the general chaos of the burrow plus the added frenzy of last minute packing. He chuckled and rubbed the sleep from his eyes, sitting up so he could stretch. The various pops of his joints made him cringe, but it was inevitable after a recent transformation. Without the bleary effects of sleep, Orion could see Fred and George tossing things about and into their trunks, babbling quietly the whole way. It made him happy to see them both so excited.

"Don't forget the condoms, Freddie. I'm sure there'll be a bunch of quidditch girls to choose from." Orion teased, causing both twins to jump.

"Haha, very funny. I'll have you know that Angelina is madly in love with me. She simply doesn't know it yet.." Fred mumbled as he shoved a last few things in his trunk.

"Sure thing big red." at that Orion was promptly put into a headlock by the older twin.

"You're looking pretty gingery yourself these days, don't think you're allowed to make jokes about it anymore." Fred chastised as he tussled Orion's hair.

The smaller gave his friend a mock horrified look before getting up to look in the small mirror hung on the wall. Sure enough, his once medium brown curls were tipping far into the auburn category. It was a bit jarring, looking in the mirror that is. He was expecting to be greeted by a face that resembled Evan Rosier, and despite it all he was staring back at Remus' spitting image. Though, his haircut and nose was all Sirius. It made sense, seeing as his mother was a Black after all.

"Well jeez, didn't realize being a ginger made you so happy. Though I guess you're officially a Weasley now." Fred hummed as he watched Orion in the mirror. "Who needs marriage when you can just become a ginger."

"Oh god please shut up before I go dye my hair. Speaking of, if that's how it works; everyone is a Black now because all you fuckers copied Sirius and I's hair." Orion raised his eyebrows.

They both mulled that over for a moment before rambling on about how cool it would be to be related to Sirius. Which then turned into another fanboy session over his parents being the marauders. Ever since Orion let it slip that Sirius and Remus were Padfoot and Moony, this happened about once an hour. He had to use a silencing spell on Fred to keep him from bombarding the two with questions. Both Orion and George were starting to suspect Fred had a crush of some sort on Sirius.

"Good Merlin please save us. Fred you should see if my dads want a third in their relationship." Orion joked as he pulled himself out of bed.

Fred went silent, face matching his hair. George laughed softly and helped Orion up, he could see the pained look on his boyfriend's face. Wordlessly, he went into the smaller's trunk to get his pain relieving potion. It was a little embarrassing sometimes how well George could read Orion's emotions.

The three startled slightly at the sound of footsteps thundering down the stairwell. Ginny and the trio must be awake then. Though he suspected Hermione most likely was descending the stairs in a civil fashion. The noise receded to a normal volume after a curt shout up the stairs from Molly.

"Oh! Did you hear that mum is having new spoons made for the clock?" George asked with a cheeky grin. "You, Harry, and Hermione are all getting put up there." he raised his eyebrows.

Orion blushed faintly. "Wait you mean like.. The spoons on the family clock, that clock?"

"That's the one." George smiled. "Charlie's spoon fell off last week and about gave her a heart attack thinking he died. So she's using the left over prize money from last summer to get it all fixed up. Figured since the three of you are always here she might as well."

Orion nodded a bit and smiled to himself, unable to keep the blush off his cheeks as he looked down at the floor. He'd known Molly thought of him as one of her own kids, but this really solidified that. It made him feel all floaty, made him feel loved. With a soft and slightly delirious laugh, he started changing out of his pjs. Orion smiled to himself as he watched the twins decide on what they'd be wearing today, the shitheads and their matching to further confuse people.