ten.

Five days had passed since the break in. It was the day of a full moon and the day before the first quidditch match of the season. Hufflepuff against Gryffindor because Draco's arm was still "broken." Orion felt like shit, his bones ached from the pull of the moon, he was exhausted, and he was upset about everything that had happened that week. Harry was being weird around him, Draco was showing up at random times to pester him, and Remus had gone away for the moon and left Snape as his substitute.

"Turn to page 394." came Snape's overly nasal-based voice as he went around closing the shutters.

"Sir, where's Professor Lupin?" a small Gryffindor called from the back of the classroom.

"Not that it is of any of your concern Ms. Robins, your Professor finds himself.. Incapable of teaching at the present time." he drawled out slowly, finishing with a very Slytherin sneer. "Page 394." he put more emphasis on his words this time.

"Werewolves? We've already covered this in yea-"

"Silence!" he roared, flicking on a projector and displaying an image of an attacking werewolf. "Now. Which one of you can tell me the difference between an animagus and a werewolf?" Snape looked pointedly at Orion.

"An animagus," Orion started tensely. "Is a wizard who chooses to turn into an animal by means of wandless magic." he let out a shaky sigh. "A werewolf however, is forced to turn into a blood thirsty dark creature every full moon. They hunt humans to, well to eat them." he was shaking slightly and Cedric stared at him worriedly.

"Very good. Now, I want two rolls of parchment on the werewolf by Monday morning. My instructions are to put emphasis on," another pointed stare at Orion, "Recognizing them." Snape sneered slightly. "Now, go." he waved his hands, the shutters flying open.

Orion had never left a classroom faster. He didn't even care to slow down even though he knew Cedric and George were rushing after him. He practically threw the door of the boys lavatory open before walking over to lean against one of the sinks. He was shaking and panting slightly, raising a shaky hand to tug his tie loose.

"Merlin's beard I cannot believe he did that!" Cedric frowned as George put a hand on Orion's shoulder.

"He's a fucking asshole.." George muttered as he pulled the smaller boy to his chest, sighing into his tawny hair.

"Orion.. Are you alright?" Cedric asked softly after a few moments of silence, looking up at Fred as he came into the room.

"What's going on? Is Ri alright?" he frowned and stepped closer to the small group.

"He's just not feeling well.." George looked up at Fred. He hadn't told his brother, he wanted Orion to tell him in his own time.

"I'm fine.." came his shaky voice, muffled from his face being pressed against George's shoulder. "I'm really fine, you guys can go.."

Cedric frowned a bit and nodded to Fred who hesitated, but followed him out of the room. George sighed worriedly as he gently stroked Orion's hair. He didn't say anything, he knew Orion just needed comfort right now. That and he wasn't really sure what to say.

"Thank you.." Orion muttered from where he was still pressed against George's chest.

"Of course.." he whispered and kissed his head.

-

"You're absolutely positive you don't want me to sub for you today? I'd really rather you just let me play seeker today, the full moon was just last night for crying out loud!" Cedric paced worriedly in the locker room as Orion got his uniform on.