eight.

The kiss continued, getting more heated by the second. George had his tongue slipped in Orion's mouth and one of his thighs pressed between his legs. He pulled away slowly and kissed along the smaller boy's jaw and down his neck, his hands gripping at his hips. Orion couldn't help the moan that escaped his lips when George pulled him forward by the hips so that he ground down against the thigh between his legs.

George smirked and pulled away from the kiss so he could kiss along Orion's jaw and down his neck. "You like that, huh?" he hummed against the skin before biting it lightly, guiding Orion's hips so he'd grind down against his thigh again.

"Fuck, George.." he gasped as he titled his head back against the wall.

Orion blushed and bit his lip while he helped George get his hoodie off, halting his hips so he could focus on getting the buttons of George's shirt undone. He quickly pushed it off his shoulders, letting out a shaky sigh as he ran his hands over the boy's quidditch-sculpted chest. George started at Orion's neck again, gripping his small hips tightly so he could pull them down against his thigh harder. The room was filled with soft, breathy moans and panting as the situation only got more heated.

George grabbed Orion by the thighs and picked him up, wrapping his legs around his waist so he could grind against him. Now George's deeper and throatier moans joined in with Orion's slightly higher pitched ones. Orion had his finger's tangled in the red waves at the base of the other's neck, his head still thrown back against the wall with his eyes squeezed shut.

"Merlin, look at you." George whispered, his voice low and raspy. "You're a virgin aren't you? You look like you're already about to cum." he punctuated his sentence with a rough grind of his hips against the smaller boy's. He smirked when Orion nodded. "Then I guess I'll have to take extra special care of you." he hummed a licked a stripe up Orion's neck before biting at his earlobe.

Orion arched his back against George's chest when the redhead moved his hands to his hands too his ass, kneading at the flesh. He wrapped his legs around the taller's waist so he could grind their hips together harder. He really was about to cum just from this, he'd never done anything like this before and was extremely sensitive.

"George please.. More.." he panted between moans, not even sure what he was asking for. He just knew he wanted George.

However, Orion didn't realize that "more" would get the redhead pushing his shirt up. George stepped back so quickly that he almost dropped Orion as he was setting him down. His face was all screwed up in worry and confusion. He'd seen, he'd seen the multitude of scars across Orion's abdomen and chest from the wolf clawing itself open trying to get blood during the full moon.

"Ri.. Ri who did that to you?" he whispered and slowly stepped closer, lowering Orion's raised wand. "Hey, stop that. Stop, I'm not going to hurt you.." his voice was so gentle that it made his head spin. Orion was shocked into silence. "Did Lupin do this?" he slowly pushed Orion's shirt up again to get a better look, his frown deepening.

"Stop! Stop, p-please just stop.." Orion whimpered and pushed his shirt down, refusing to look at George. His eyes glowed amber, the low light making his panic look feral.

Orion didn't know what to say, he wanted so badly to obliviate George. He hated that George knew about the puffy scars caused by claws and sharp teeth. Not because it meant he new about the lycanthropy, but because he'd seen them and Orion absolutely despised them. They were a constant reminder of the fact that he wasn't normal. Wasn't human. He wished he could sink into the floorboards and disappear.

"I did it, I did this to myself." he finally said, breaking the silence. Though it was barely audible with how quiet his voice was despite the slightly harsh tone to hide the emotions behind it.

"What do you mean, 'I did it?' You couldn't have. You just- you couldn't have, your hands are half the size of these Orion!" George cringed at his raised voice. "I'm sorry I just.. These look like you were attacked by something. Like, a.. A dog." Orion could see it click in his mind and he couldn't bring himself to look George in the eye.

Disappearing every full moon, the gold tint in Orion's eyes whenever he got upset, immense strength despite a small frame and height. Not to mention constantly eating sweets and never gaining any weight despite not exercising. The way he avoided the silver platters during meals, hell he had even called their friend group his "pack."

"Werewolf.. That's why you knew so much about them 3rd year. And why you got so mad when Quirrell said they were vicious.." George whispered, too stunned to move even though he knew his distance looked bad.

Too much time went by in silence. Though it was only a few minutes, either of the two boys would've said it felt like years. When George finally looked at Orion, he hated how small the other looked. Small, afraid, and very slightly feral. He knew he was the reason he looked like this, but he just didn't know what to say.

"Why didn't you tell me you had lycanthropy?" George finally said, Orion jumping at the sudden sound after minutes of silence.

"Because I knew you'd look at me like that.. And I fucking hate it. George I hate the way you're looking at me right now.. I'd rather disgust than this hurt baffled look. Merlin, I'd even say you were mad at me." Orion's voice was barely a whisper and he was honestly surprised that the other could hear him.He was still going with being harsh to hide his emotions, but he was going to break soon. He just needed to know George wasn't cross with him before spilling his guts.

"I'm sorry.. I'm sorry I just.." George sighed and ran his hand through his hair. "I'm upset with myself for not figuring it out. And for letting you be afraid of what I would think for five years. You didn't, don't, deserve that." His voice was so gentle and kind, nothing but love laced in his words.

Orion didn't realize he was crying until George's hands were on his face, wiping his tears. "I was scared, George.. I've loved you for so long, I couldn't bear the thought of losing you." he blushed faintly.
"Not romantically at first.. I just, loved you. Cared about you. Everything about you George, you're my person. You always have been, always will be.." Orion let out a wet laugh and wiped at his eyes.

"God this is so gay, but, George I saw you that day first year on the platform and I just knew, I knew you'd be the most important person in my life one day. So, I was scared to tell you.. Even though I knew you wouldn't react badly, there was this little voice in the back of my head telling me I'd lose you. So.. I didn't tell you." he looked up at George and frowned a bit when he saw him crying.

"You're my person too Ri.. I'm never leaving you, I promise. You're stuck with me, baby." George whispered and pressed their foreheads together, laughing a bit. He smiled when he noticed the blush on Orion's cheeks from the term of endearment he'd used. "And I'm pretty sure what we were doing earlier was a lot gayer than that.." he pulled away and wiped his eyes.

Orion laughed too and shook his head before leaning up and kissing George gently. It was messy and was salty with tears, but it conveyed everything they were feeling. The understanding, the love, all of it. And it was all just so comfortable and them. It was everything they needed after those bitter weeks of not taking.

"I love you too." George whispered as he pulled away from the kiss, giving the shorter boy his signature lopsided smile that made him look more like a puppy than a 15 year old boy.

"This doesn't mean I'm going easy on you during quidditch." Orion smiled as he buried his face in the crook of George's neck.

He smiled more when George laughed as well and pressed his lips against the top of his head. Orion knew there were so many more things he needed to tell George, but he'd gotten the biggest one out of the way and it lifted a burden off his shoulders. Besides, he needed this right now. This effortless comfort and skin-ship. He knew he'd be craving it in the weeks to come. With the full moon and everything else neither boy could see coming.