Upset taetae

Babe

Babe...jungkook tries to speak but taehyung immediately faces him with an angry look..he grabs the collar of jungkook's shirt pulling him strong towards him like a man would..

You don't talk here Jeon Jungkook understand. Tae mumbles lowly but loud enough for the mafia leader to hear.. eyebrows still meeting each other..

Jungkook was stunned for some moment he doesn't move but he still looks at taehyung who was still holding his collar hard while frowning at him hard too. He smirks at the attitude..

This type of tae is something you don't see everyday...jungkook likes this scary version of his tae...he definitely does

Jungkook backs up from tae holding his both hands mid up showing he was surrendering..a mafia leader surrenders to taehyung..Kim Taehyung only..

Yes mr.jeon taehyung...jungkook mumbles for himself..smirking secretly

Tae faced the girl again..she was still looking at jungkook with lust in her eyes which made the mafia even mad..he hates it when girls go around jungkook and flirt with him..he hates it..

I don't really care who you are.Um now can u move out the way? Im having a conversation with that hottie..she says bitting her lips as he looks at the mafia leader who frowns as well..

On the other hand tae raises an eyebrow at her. He's blood was RISING. He takes a good inhale and exhale then lowers his head for some moments..jungkook looks at tae in worry he thinks tae was crying..he immediately walks towards him to hold his hand and check him but the mafia then raises his head..

He takes his mask off..dropping it on the ground..

The mafia then smirks walking towards this woman..while jungkook stop his tracks he smirks too watching the drama..

Tae takes a step towards the woman who steps back he continuously walk until he was close enough with the woman..

SLAP

A strong and harsh slap falls on the girls cheek so strong that the impact made her fall into the ground and the slap leaves a bright shade of red mark in her face. She hiss loudly from the pain.

Bitch!?! She yells loudly to tae who smiles satisfied..tae kneels in front of her smiling...yeah..you..

Is that your name? Thats rude you know.. i properly told you my name but you didn't tell yours..

You think thats fucking rude!!? You motherfucker just slap me!! How dare you bitch! Do you not know who i am?!! The girl yells in rage as she stands up immediately still caressing his cheeks

Tae smiles playfully..i actually don't and I won't waste my time for it but you know..it should be you knowing me..

What the fuck are you talking about!? Your gonna pay for this!!! You idiot!!! Ugh!!!!! The girl yelled so annoyed tae just smirks.