Wild Bachelor's Party

"Oh fuck you. You two almost gave me a heart attack. I thought you both were fighting for real back there. I can't keep the vip guest waiting forever for you guys to finish fucking each other."

Jimin complains with a frown visible on his face, the younger was quick to let out a chuckle.

"Blame yourself Park. Suffer on your bad decisions of saying so many stupid things to my tae." Jungkook replies with a intimidating look seeing the smaller male walking besides him frown even more.

"It's Jimin hyung for you coconut head and what the hell are you implying now?" Jimin asks annoyed hearing the younger mafia head was accusing him for some reasons he isn't aware off.

While Jungkook just rolled his eyes but in a playful way that still made the  older male more annoyed then before  but nonetheless replies.." Don't act innocent hyung. You should really stop brainwashing Taehyung. You've been doing this since I bought him home with us. You have not left a ounce of innocence in him. Your basically polluting his mind."

Jimin scoffs in disbelief.

"Excuse you bitch. He's my soulmate whatever I tell him is for his own good and plus he's not going to be five forever. So what are you saying? I'm blaming you for being such a horny freak everywhere while you blame me back for what? Letting my soulmate see the more exciting part of the world? Make more sense in that hard coconut head of yours."

Jimin sassily replies back with a proud huff in the end while the younger just let Jimin be Jimin.

"I was not being horny hyung. My Taehyung told me he was bored and randomly wanted an angry sex like the one you told him so he decided to just piss me off out of nowhere and then later apologized cutely for pretending he was upset with me. It's stupid but I let it pass and forgave him because he's cute and it's your fault for suggesting such thing to him like that." The younger mafia head says back emphasizing the words it's Jimin's fault at the very end with a smirk.

Jimin then bites his lips hearing the scenario that Jungkook told him just happened. Damn he didn't know if he should be disappointed or damn proud of his soulmate. Mostly he was proud though so he finally smiles in defeat accepting it was his fault but not admitting it to the younger one.

"Don't act like you didn't like it jerk. Anyways angry sex is the best sex so I won't be ashamed of that because it's facts." Jimin stated with sass blowing his nails as so.

Jungkook just sighs faking a disappointed expression while face palming on his hyung's actions but  later on chuckles finding him cute while Jimin on the other hand also finally breaks into a smile.

"Anyway kook-shi, Do well ok? He seems nice looking but you do know those faces are a bit deceiving so be careful hm? Don't agree on the partnership when you sense there's something fishy." Jimin warns with a concern and serious expression while placing a hand on top of Jungkook's head patting it softly with a sense of love and care.

"Anyway Namjoon is already working on gathering all information about that french man. I'm sure to let you know right away when something tells he isn't to be trusted." He added

They might bicker a lot and fight for Taehyung's love and attention but still they treasured and love each other as much and no number of bickering and swearing could break that.

After all they've been together for so long, All 6 of them. Jimin was one to raise Jungkook to who he is now and he treats him as his own younger brother so there's no doubt there bond was unbreakable. Even when Taehyung came to their lives. They just grew into a bigger family of 7.