Excuse You!?

"Can you go a little faster for heaven's sake I'm fucking late!" Jungkook said while checking his wrist which was wrapped with his expensive, branded watch Rolex.

"I'm so sorry sir the documents I've checked everywhere but I can't find it.." Jungkook's maid responded ashamed head hung low as she gulps knowing how cold and brutal his boss was.

"You know what? Forget it! Your useless! Guards bring her in the hell basement I'll handle her once I'm back. Am I clear!?" Jungkook says really pissed off not only because the maid can't find his file or document that was very important but also he was very late for work.

" Mark lets go"

Jungkook's  driver immediately  obeyed to drive his boss to his company without any delay to avoid to anger the boss. He hates slow people a lot.

The thing is Jungkook is a very impatient person he's cold and heartless and he gets easily tempered.

No emotion come through him from the day when his parents were killed by a certain mafia. The day when he saw how brutally they killed his parents in front of his eyes his world loosed its light it loss its hope his emotion his world darkened the moment that they killed his parent he became numb he wanted to run to them save them and protect them but he was just a kid a kid who is still innocent and didn't know how cruel this world is.

He was weak that time he had no power or strength to save his own parents from there death. He had no choice but to hide inside a closet as his parent told him to be safe and never come out from it his parents wanted their little kookie safe from harm even if takes their own life they loved Jungkook more than anything they ever had.

Jungkook was there most precious gold more precious than their power or any amount of money they had. They gave Jungkook so much love and care starting when he was a baby and grew with a child full of love.

He had no other choice but to stay safe and hidden inside that closet as told while peaking through the room and watch how they killed his parents while there he was crying silently but violently the poor kid had seen a very horrific scene in his life that night he loss his parents he lost his light he lost his emotions he loss everything he was devastated he cried silently inside that closet all alone while he watched how his parents died in his own eyes his parents who gave Jungkook everything.

His parents were his everything so that night was a nightmare for jungkook from that day he told himself he will get revenge for his beloved parents he promised himself that he will become stronger than anyone he promised himself he will grow with power he will dominate the world and time came very fast now Jungkook is a mafia leader.

He had kill all those people those mafia brutally. He beaten and tortured them mercilessly more than how they killed his parents he had pour out all his anger and range to them he had kill them all without pity he burned there souls to hell not a single piece of their body was no longer visible. He has so much power he owns so many properties and runs his own company managing it worldwide.

He is rich. He has all the power and strength. Everyone fears him in the underground world and in the outside world as well. He has shined like a gold just like how his parents saw him. He worked so hard now he has everything also with the help of his Hyung's who continued to raise him when Jungkook parents died they grew Jungkook with love and respect taught him all the things he needed too and protected and loved him as there own little brother which Jungkook is grateful for but the thing is Jungkook has loss so many things that can't be returned anymore. He has lost forever is his light, his emotion and his heart .

Kim Taehyung

Kim Taehyung didn't have anything historical in his life he didn't have money and wealth either his life was just normal .