Changes

Authors note.

Hi 👋 it's author hyerin. First I'm so sorry. I told you all that I'll update frequently again since my works are all done but this past month I've been feeling sad and not well I'm constantly tired too. It's normal I'm only a human but it's hard to even write a word when nothing is going inside my brain. I've been having so much hard time updating because maybe I'm worried that the stuff I write are not good enough and I become sad. I don't know if I write good or bad?  But I'm happy now and I don't want to promise no more because Im afraid I'll break it again. So I'll just assure you all that I'm updating this book frequently as I can or as soon as I can. If for example it's already been three days or more please message me to update so I won't forget😉 yeah that's all! Good night! Hyerin is sleepy bye bye! Oh! And please do vote for BTS at VMA's too😊 thank u

.

"S-stop! Please stop!!"

Begging.

Begging was the first thing you will hear when you enter the white basement or room.

Do you remember?.

The empty room.

The whole room painted with a glowing white color. The whitest light placed inside that made the room more brighter and vibrant. Every side..every spot..every corner is white. You won't be able to see no other color inside except the color white. The room is also empty. No single furniture or things can be seen. Just two white chairs placed in the middle.. Thinking about it..when someone enters this room it seems so gloomy..so refreshing and so innocent to look at..but what they don't know its all the complete opposite. Behind those white beautiful painted walls are blood from all the pained voices that screamed help in this room.

Help. Help. Help.

This is the word that always surrounds the bright white room.

Though even if they shout until there lungs would break no one will ever help them or even hear them.

It's there final fate.

They got no other choice but accept the bitter truth.

Taehyung smiles as he gaze upon the two bastards with broken nose , broken teeth , broken arms , and bloody face..

He did such a amazing job of decorating there faces with blood , bruises and cuts.. he couldn't be more proud of himself for what he had done so far.

"What an art I made!! It's so pretty!! Suits so well with your ugly faces." Taetae happily chirped as he clapped satisfied of seeing the two old man's suffering and in pain.

"P-please..e-enough..pl-ease.."

"Is that all you can please? Such a loser..couldn't even beg like the fuckers you both are.." Tae smirks..the two old man looked at him in pain they have been begging Taehyung for so long that there lungs were voluntary giving up on them but it wasn't enough for the mafia itself.

"W-why a-are you w-working for t-hose mafia espe-cially that j-jeon..j-just fl-ee us..we can pay y-you more m-money t-then him.." Mr.Lee spoke out with so much difficulty..his voice was so raspy because of begging for too long while the Mafia just raised an eyebrow as his statement. So he finally knows this two fools don't know him fully yet.

He smirks as he was about to reply but someone else spoke before he can even open his mouth.

"Jeon Taehyung..what is going on in here?"