Ride to hell

..

"Where's my grandson."

The old man says as he sips his vodka with a straight expression. Looking at the man in front of him.

"I don't have any information on where he is yet sir.." the younger man replies his head slightly tilled down. The older man continues to drink.

"What happened in your journey? He was suppose to be there."

"Unfortunately he wasn't sir I checked the whole place but he wasn't present in there.."

"Have you found his location? The place where he lives?"

"No sir. Not yet..apparently his house is very hard to track. His place is secured really well so I'm having difficulty to pin point where he lives.."

The older man had a disappointed look hearing that but then he just drinks down the alcohol in his throat again.

"Don't stop trying to find him. I want my grandson as soon as possible. If you have to work day and night just to see a glance on him then you must. Find and bring me my grandson..i want him here in his true home is that clear."

The younger man nods his head immediately. "Yes sir."

He then takes his leave leaving the old man alone.

"Harabeoji is gonna have you soon...no one will stop me from taking you back this time."

.

.

.

.

Jeon's Mansion

"I already told you so many times!!!! I did not have sex with taebear okay?!!" He was masturbating by himself on my bathroom. Jimin says irritated. Kim Seokjin has literally been bombing park Jimin with loads of question since 50 minutes ago. The older wouldn't let him live in peace.

"You little liar! I don't believe you." Jin huffs but was secretly smirking seeing Jimin groan so annoyed for the 51th time already. Yes. He knows his taetae was just masturbating by himself as tae told him. Of course he trust tae the most. His youngest kid can never lie to him but he does like teasing Jimin a lot so right now he's been annoying Jimin since 50 minutes ago and he'll he's been enjoying it.

"Ugh!! Go away hyung or I'm seriously gonna throw a knife at you."

Jin huffed "I'd like to see you try"

"Just go away I'm tired!!!"

"See!!! Your tired because you fucked taetae didn't you?!" Jin says trying to keep his laughter in.

"For the love of god! I. Did. Not. Fuck. Taebear. Ok!! I love dicks! Specifically Yoongi's. I don't even know how to put my dick in somebody's ass so go away!!!!! Yoonie!!! Can you come shoot Jin hyung he's annoying!!!!!" Jimin shouted as Jin finally laughed.

"I knew you didn't. I was just teasing you.." smirked Jin as Jimin rolled his eyes on him.

"Fuck off hyung literally."

"Ok I will."