Shhh..

Jungkook went in to his Mercedes Benz and stared driving home.

Once he had reached his destination he parked the car on his garage and went ahead walking towards the humongous doors of his mansion with his bodyguards opening the entrance for him, he went inside without a word went straight to his room to settle his things on his table and then removed his coat and formal office attire to take a quick bath to freshen up then changed into some casual clothes.

After that he went to check on Taehyung and saw that he was in the guest room..very deep in his sleep. Looking so comfortable hugging the pillow in his arms so he made sure to slowly enter without a noise and sat on the edge of the bed to take his time and analyze the sleeping beauty lying on the bed.

 Looking so comfortable hugging the pillow in his arms so he made sure to slowly enter without a noise and sat on the edge of the bed to take his time and analyze the sleeping beauty lying on the bed

Taehyung isn't like any other males Jungkook have ever seen before. He noticed that the boy had a soft and elegant features for a male. His eyes with uneven eyelids, his soft sharp jawline, some tiny moles in his face, long eyelashes, and pink heart shaped lips were some of the many beautiful feature Taehyung posses. He also had this long, black and fluffy hair that perfectly matched his beautiful light tan skin.

Kim Taehyung is Enteral.

Jungkook can't lie this is the first time he had found anyone attractive or better yet pretty in his eyes.

I guess you can say Taehyung had the power to get the Mafia lost in thoughts just by admiring his beauty without even knowing, with the Mafia leader still lost in thoughts he didn't notice a figure enter the dim litten room along with him, observing the Mafia actions first before deciding to break him out of his thoughts.

"Jungkook, We have something to talk about." Seokjin mumbles quietly to not wake up the sleeping figure of Taehyung but is loud enough for the young Mafia to hear and obeys his hyung following with outside of the room not forgetting to lock the door after closing it.

"Jungkook what are doing?" Jin asks straight to the point. Hands on his hips as he looks at the young Mafia with a raised eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asks back with no emotion.

"What do you mean? What do I mean?! You kidnapped that boy without a reason and now your keeping him hostage here? For what? What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Don't mendel with my business. I do what I want." Jungkook replies coldly without a thought showing no interest of fighting more with the older male who scoffs in disbelief.

"Jungkook he's a freaking stranger! You don't even know him yet your acting like you own him! He's own life is his own business not yours so don't you tell me that nonsense."

"This conversation is over." Jungkook says with authority Seokjin just huffs in annoyance.

"Your freeing him tomorrow Jungkook." Jin says sternly.

"No." The young Mafia simply response in a heartbeat. Eyes gazing the floor. Jin sighs for the third time. Jungkook is still like a kid. So damn hardheaded.

"But why?! Jungkook for goodness sake. Would you just tell me the real reason why you want to keep him so bad?"

Jungkook stayed silent for a while. Face looking emotionless as he stuck his gaze onto the floor then finally looking up to Seokjin.

"I want him"

He began.."I want him to work for me.." he then added clearing his throat afterwards feeling awkward. Jin looks at him confused.

"What?"

"I just need him for a important mission. I saw he had a alluring face when I first met him so I thought it would be perfect to use him as a bait to capture the enemy."

"So you kidnapped him without his consent to use him for our underground business?" Jin asks in disbelief..

"I didn't mean no harm. I knew he would refuse so I figured I'd try to make a deal with him to work for me in order to get his freedom back."

"You freaking fetus! This is not a way to convince someone to work for you, dumbass and besides you can't force him too! There's so many girls out there we can use!"

"Taehyung's face is new, if we always use those prostitute in the clubs I'm sure they will figure it right away that's it's a trap. Besides I'm paying him a big amount of money once he agrees." The Mafia leader reasons out but his hyung wasn't amused.

"That boy is innocent and probably just wants to live a peaceful life. Do you really think what your doing is right? We maybe Mafia's Jungkook but remember the reason why we became one. We only do harm to people who do the same thing as well and that means we don't involve any innocent ones."

"Hyung I know what I'm doing. I'm not gonna hurt him or force him. I will talk about this to him once he wakes up." Jungkook insisted to Jin who still looked unamused.

"Your putting his life in danger." Seokjin insisted.

"I will protect him." The Young Mafia leader replies without a doubt.

"But-"

"We're done here." Jungkook harshly cuts him off before Jin makes the conversation any longer. He releases a deep sigh before looking up to his hyung again.

"You stay here and keep an eye on Kim. The rest will join me finish some matters that needs finishing tonight. Don't try to help him escape without my permission." Without a second look Jungkook leaves the older male behind unbothered while Seokjin himself mutters a curse under his breath watching the younger mafia leave.

"That hard ass headed coconut!"