Unholy office

Author's note

I was going to update three days after but our wifi here has some problems it needed to be fixed so I'm so sorry for taking to long..

I notice most readers are expecting very sad stuff but I'm very sorry I don't kinda like writing sad stuff because it makes me sad too😅 so I apologize if I didn't create an angst also I notice most readers thought that tae and jk are married.

Let me clarify to you guys that tae and jk are still engaged 😊. That means taetae is not officially a Jeon yet. Though in my book I seldomly write Jeon Taehyung when some scenes are intense. So I apologize if I confused any of you guys. That's all thank u*

**Please do be advised that in this chapter there's some dirty things you'll read. I hope you know what I mean**

If your innocent which I think your not. Rip

..

Some people say nights are beautiful..so quiet and peaceful.

Thousands of stars are scattered around the pitch black sky.. shining ever so brightly.

A bright moon lighting up the dark night. A light that comes from the sun directed to the moon giving it shine to make a dark night not so lonely.

fireflies fly around..birds lightly chirping and sounds of cold breeze and more night creatures are especially heard to not make the night dull and full silent.

Light thin clouds allow the stars to shine bright..

A cool breeze not so cold and not so hot that can make you instantly fall asleep like your floating in the sky...

Night time is just truly beautiful and quiet.

But..

Not all nights is "beautiful" .

Some nights are so dark. Thick black clouds surround the sky not even stars can be seen. So dark that the moon is not even capable of showing up to give some source of light.

Some nights are freezing cold. So cold it send shivers to your skin and your body and lips quiver in the coldness you feel.

Some nights are stormy. Bright scary lightning and loud banging thunders that can be also compared to yelling are heard clearly that you will try and hide yourself from it.

Some nights are rainy. Loud heavy raindrops are harshly falling down to the ground like tears in a humans eye crying in sorrow. You soak in that tears like water you go and try to find yourself a shelter that will you make warm and dry.

Taehyung's life can be compared to these different nights.

His life was peaceful and quiet but at same time it was dark and scary.

Back then when those scary nights occur he was always alone.

No one made him feel safe and sound when the night was dark.

No one wrapped a thick blanket on him and hugged him warm when it was cold.

No one comforted him by soft sweet kisses and cuddled him so tight when he was scared because of the loud thunders and scary lightning.

No one singed him a gentle song just so he could sleep in between the loud pouring of the rain harshly falling down from the sky..

But you know what?

Jungkook did all those things for Taehyung.

Everything changed when he met Jungkook Jeon.