Lollipop

.
Author's note

I was suppose to update 5 days ago but I didn't have wifi. I was so disappointed I badly wanted to already give you guys the update but it seems like the world doesn't want me too. Anyways my wifi is fixed. I have internet again. Sorry for keeping you guys waiting. Please let me know if this chapter is good that's all :)

FLASHBACK•

"Put that gun down. You might hurt yourself. You little pabo. You shouldn't be touching my stuff."

"Me no pabo!! Say me no pabo grand papa! Hmp!"

The little toddler fuss around the older male. He pouted with his cute small lips and crossed his tiny arms together showing he's offended.

The older male found it cute so he pulled his grandson by his side and started patting his hair softly making the small boy instantly smile.

"Aish.. can you stop being cute when I'm scolding you.."

"You don't scold me grand papa..'giggles' You love me lot!!!"

The kids giggles as he hugged his grand papa. His tiny arms were embracing the older man's waist.

The older man hugged him back with the same affection. He sighs as his eyes moved on the gun. He grabs it quickly while still hugging the little one. He places the gun behind his pants where a gun holder was installed.

His eyes moved back on the kid again. His grandson.

He now smiles as his grand kid face him with his cute chubby cheeks.

"Don't play with my stuff anymore ok? There dangerous. It can hurt you. "

"Really?! Then why grand papa have those??"

The kid makes a curious pose.

"These stuff represent me little one. I'm a dangerous human so I poses dangerous stuff. " The older man tried to explain.

"Really!?? But my grand papa not dangerous! He very kind! "

"Only for my one and only grandson. But for others Im very mean."

"Haha grand papa joker guy!! "

The old handsome man smiles

"I'm not joking little one. I don't want you to grow up like me. I don't want my only grandson to end up in my kind of world. You have so many talents to unleash. I want you to live happily and free. Where there's no bad things that surrounds you..."

"Really???! But grand papa is my super hero! I wanna be like you! Wanna grow up like grand papa!"

"How am I your super hero?" The old handsome man smiles in curiosity.

"Grand papa is my super hero because he buys me lot of toys! And give me Huggies! And kisses and take me away from eomma and takes me out for ice cream!! And most very important!! Grand papa loves me a lot and give me always attention!!" The child happily cheers smiling so genuinely like it's gonna be the last time he smiles like this..

"I'm happy to be your super hero little one."

"Yeahhh!!!! My number 1 super hero on the list!!! You is my number 1 hero 2nd is spider man!!!!"