💌

Hi (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠) pleasant morning, afternoon or evening to everyone. <3

It's authornim hyerin. It's been a long while since I stayed in wattpad. Many things happened this year past. I'm sorry for not being able to come often for the reason I had been occupied with daily life duties.
I started my journey on being a taekook author back 2019 when I created my first book. On year 2020 I wasn't occupied with any work and was just stuck at home and chilling because of pandemic I started focusing on my book which I always had the best time writing and thinking of crazy yet fun ideas. It's been a wonderful years with wattpad. It's crazy everytime I think about how time flies by so fast. It's been 3 years since I created my first taekook book which I titled "The Mafia Couple"

I started it out of fun and I didn't know that people would actually read my work considering I wrote it for fun as well as I wasn't good in English back then reason of it wasn't my first language and I had no experience in writing. Seeing now the achievements it had and how much people have red it makes me shock as always.

Back then when i just got 100 reads on the book I was so happy. Truly I was and interacting with few reader I had was such a joy. I didn't expect it to reach over 100k reads up to 700k.. The moment I saw it was surprising at the same time I felt so grateful.
Really thankyou to everyone who gave my fetus work a chance.(⁠。⁠・⁠ω⁠・⁠。⁠)⁠ノ⁠♡

Though I'm ashamed when I back read my own story just a while ago the second hand embarrassment hit me so hard. Like what was I thinking?! All the wrong grammar, spelling and cringe smut was so embarrassing and the way it was written wasn't decent enough. I was really a fetus writer that time and I didn't practice how to write English properly using the correct punctuation and stuff. Like I said English wasn't my first language and I don't master it well back then and I created the book for myself out of fun and didn't expect many people would read it too and know how embarrassing I am with writing.ㅋㅋ

Anyhow I enjoyed making it and interacting with your comments was the best part. It was the only source of my happiness during pandemic along with Bangtan irl.

I think I ranted a lot. You guys got bored reading it right? I will start saying my announcements before I get occupied again.

•The Mafia Couple book will be mark complete again. The additional side story I wrote along it I'm putting it on hold. I was thinking of just discontinuing it since its gonna make it a little long but I wanna know other's thoughts. Tell me please if you just rather choose the original ending and I'll just write a new epilogue chapter and I disregard all the additional ones I added or I continue the one's I added along with adding one more character making the story longer.

• I will be re writing "The Mafia Couple" as of now just to make it a more decent a nicely written story for my lovely readers. I wanna try my very best to make my books a wonderful written stories and plot. So if some chapters were changed also some plots and the old  previous comments were gone it means I have re-edit it. I will check each chapter and re-edit 1 by 1 I think needs improvement everytime I have more free time. Though some chapters I'll only be placing the correct punctuation mark still read the book and notice what has been changed.

•Regarding to my second book "His Teacher" Many has messaged asking for an update. I've been overwhelmed with the amount of request for continues update on my second book because personally I think I wrote it a little boring and was discouraged if the book was good but I promise to work hard on it. I apologize for the disappointment of not giving a quick update and I ask for more patience please. I'm really trying to create a good plot for it so please wait for it. 

•I will publish some of the many on going books I created on my drafts. So please wait for it too! ;⁠-⁠)

•I will try my best to reply all the messages I receive so please don't be discouraged if I haven't reply to your questions or message in the private messages also for the comments. It's hard to reply so many at once but mostly I receive please update messages. I'm sorry if I don't get to reply to your comments right away or receive nothing at all.. I do see every comment and I reply with my heart.(⁠*⁠´⁠ω⁠`⁠*⁠)

•Regarding with the messages I received about translating my books and sharing it to other platforms I please would request if my books specially Mafia couple would not be posted too public platforms considering of it's mature content if you wanna share my stories please just copy the link here in wattpad. That I will happily allow or share the book by its title, book cover and few starting context about the story but not the full story and please be aware of the copy right.(⁠◠⁠‿⁠◕⁠)

That's everything.

Before I say my farewell I wanna rant again on how much I miss our Bangtan specially Jin. This year has been an emotional rollercoaster coaster. As an army I really was dismayed about knowing their enlistment but at the same time I'm proud that they made the decision to join themselves rather then letting our government do it although they have been serving for years already as BTS.

Im down lately and I miss them a lot but let's all be patient. Many fun things also happened like "Jin- The Astronaut" "Rm- Indigo" "J-hope - Jack in the box , MAMA " "Yet to come" "Proof" "Jungkook - Dreamers fifa music" and many more. So lets focus on the better things.

Let's all be happy and try to not be sad anymore. I know it's hard but remember tomorrow might be a better day.

The year is at its end. 2023 is close let's all welcome it warmly also 2 more days left before Christmas.

So I sincerely wish you all a Happy holidays, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I love you🎄⛄ 🎆

모두 즐거운 크리스마스와 새해 복 많이 받으세요! 모두 사랑해요!💜

모두 안녕!
Byebye!<3(⁠つ⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)⁠つ