A crazy rejection

(Y/N) = your name
(H/C) = hair color
(H/L) = hair length
POV.= point of view
(L/N)= last name
(E/C) = eye color
( S/C)= skin color

////////////////////////////////////////////

(Y/N) POV

" BRANDON I told you that you're not allowed to use the toaster when I'm not in the room!!! You could've burned yourself!" " I'm fine MOM I don't need your stupid help." Ahhh another day another fight between my mom and my little brother. " I just don't want you to get hurt okay honey?" " *sigh* okay mommm"

After I jumped out of bed I started putting on some nice clothes and make-up " ugh my hair is a mess" I quickly brushed my hair and went downstairs to get some toast. " Hey mom I need to hurry so I'll just eat this on the way okay?" " Why are you in a hurry?" " Josh is probably already waiting for me and you know that he has a temper " " Alright, have fun at school sweetheart!" " thanks mom bye!"

Yup and there he is . Josh was already waiting for me outside the parking lot. " hey Josh" " hey (Y/N) ~ how are you today beautiful?" " Josh please don't call me that only flirt with a girl/guy if you like her/him." Ugh it's so annoying he always gets on my nerves! I have to be nice to him because his mom is my mom her friend. 

AT SCHOOL

" heyyyy Tif !"

" hiiii (Y/N) !"

"I didn't make my homework today soooooo can I copy yours maybe? Hehe"

" AGAIN? I can't let you copy my homework every day you know"

" oh come onnnnn your my best friend right Tiff ? I promise I'll treat you on boba tea after okay?"

" okay okay fineeee you know I can't say no to that offer!"

Tiff had been my best friend since elementary school. Her real name is Tiffany but I honestly like Tiff more you know, it's a little more      bad-a$$ .

AFTER SCHOOL ( sorry for so many time skips)

Tiff: " YOOOO (Y/N) TIME FOR BOBA!!!"

(Y/N) " ahaha , YEAHHHH"

Josh: (Y/N) wait!

(Y/N) : WHAT Josh

Josh: I need to tell you something really important, something that I wanted to ask you since the first time I saw you!

(Y/N) : oh no

Josh: I love you (Y/N) !!! With all of my heart I love you!!!

(Y/N) : omg uhm Josh... I wasn't expecting that hehe...

Josh: sooo what's your answer??? Do you feel the same way???? Please (Y/N) I love you

( Y/N) : no , I'm sorry Josh... your uhm how do I say this... not really my type of guy...

Josh: what? No no no no no no no no no no no!!! I can't be!!! You LOVE me!!!

(Y/N) : listen I'm sorry okay? Your just not my type

Josh: you'll regret this!!! I'll make sure to make your life hell from now on

( Y/N) : wait what are you doing????!!!!

Tiff: RUN HES ANGRY NOW

Josh: I'll snap your neck pretty bi*ch

Thank you for reading the first chapter !!! I hope you enjoyed! Next episode Toby will appear don't worry! This was kind of an introduction for a
bigger event that's about to happen! So go to the next chapter to find out <3