Heart on fire

Toby POV.

Shit she passed out! What do I do??? I only know how to hurt people now days not heal them. As I think that I see the exit of the forest but before I can get to it a giant tree falls down and a huge branch falls on my head leaving me  unconscious.

I wake up at the mansion with Slendy besides me on a chair probably waiting for me to wake up.

" It was about time you woke up Toby"

" Is she okay?"

" the girl you attempted to save?"

" yeah"

" oh... her well she probably burned to death or got hit by the same tree and had a little bit to much damage"

" O-oh..." I said with a sad face

(Y/N) POV

A few hours later I wake up in the middle of the forest well that is if you could even call it a forest anymore. Almost all of the trees we're burned down except for a few heading in one direction it almost looks like there hasn't been a fire on that side or that someone or something was protecting THAT part of the forest? I don't know but what I do know is that Emmy head and lungs fucking hurt and it's hard to breath. When I try to stand up I immediately fall down again. Seems like only my brain is functioning well right now... what did I do to deserve this anyway?! I'm poplar at school but I'm not mean to anyone because of it! And I also take good care of my parents . The only I've done wrong is not setting the table two weeks ago and that's nothing compared to the pain I'm in right now. " sigh..." what am I gonna do ?!! Suddenly someone steps on my hand.

"Auw asshole!!!"

" oh what a PLesent surprise it's the girl Toby has tried to save fwom the fowest hehe " he laughs kinda creepy and tries to make fun of this... Toby figure was he the one that tried to save me?

" oh right you probably don't know but he got hit pretty hard by a branch when he was trying to save your ass kid"

" he was going to fucking kill me I don't care he got hit by a branch"

" pretty good point but now it's time I do what Toby was to much of a pussy to do"

He had a knife with him and a creepy smile carved on his face. I want to scream but I can't because my lungs got damaged because of the fire. But the next thing I know I wake up in a bed in a room in a house that's in the woods ( I said 'in' way to much didn't I lol)

Then I see a very tall man with no face and a suit next to him I saw the smile guy who tried to stab me but this time he had bandages all around his head and next to the smile guy stood the guy with the orange goggles as messy brown hair.

" hello(Y/N) I assume you've already met Jeff and Toby here"

" Why didn't you kill me when you had the chance?" I said with a rude tone

" WELL I was gonna stab you if a huge branch didn't decide to randomly fall on my head"

" wait Jeff you too?!"

" YES TOBY I assumed you already knew looking at the state of my head right now dumbass"

" And who are y-you?" I ask with a scared tone because I'm kinda freaked out about the fact this guy doesn't have a face and he's hella tall like not just tall but he's like 8 feet

" my name is Slenderman child and Toby and Jeff here are two of my proxies"

" Hey Slendy watch out maybe a branch will fall on your head if you talk to her to much" Jeff joked

" Give her a break Jeff we're lucky she's still alive"

" I agree but at what cost?! Both me and Toby's head are hurting like hell she's still really pretty though not gonna lie ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"

" Jeff stop it you're gonna make her fucking uncomfortable like you do with everyone"

" Oh did you know Toby has REALLY bad mood swings? Like he's a mess"

" SHUT THE FUCK UP JEFF"

" see?"

" Jeff and Toby leave we can't use you two fighting right know" Slenderman says with a strict tone

" pft it's not my fault Toby can't control himself"

" what?! I didn't do anything to you Jeff you're so mean jees"

" you'll get over it kid" Jeff said like he was so much older then Toby as they walked out of the door.

" I'm sorry but I still d-don't really understand where I am. And why d-didn't you kill me?" I was stuttering because well my lungs still kinda hurt so it was harder to talk and I was confused because all kinds of things just happened that terrified me like I didn't have the best life because my dad died last year but what just happened to me was definitely worse then all the bad things that ever happened to me. My dad was an asshole anyways.

" (Y/N) I want to offer you something."
Slenderman said

" how do you know my name?"

" I can read minds child now listen carefully, I want to offer you to become a proxy which means you'll be working and specifically killing for me amd you will be living in this mansion with the other proxies who do the same thing."

" Slenderman sir I don't think I would be a good proxy do be honest... I don't like killing other people and I'm not good at fighting or defending myself... and I'm honestly scared of the people I've met so far well except for maybe that Toby boy with the orange goggles he tried to save my life... wel that's when he got hit by a branch heh I feel kinda bad"

" Slendy there's some people near the mansion in the forest" a guy in an orange jacket and a white mask says.

" excuse me (Y/N) I have to take care of something just go like around the mansion or stay here if you want to"

" oh o-okay sir" I said still stuttering because my lungs were damaged

" pfft 'sir'" the guy in the orange jacket mumbled

Thanks for reading this chapter I really hoped you enjoyed :)
-1082 words