Taking you back

(Y/N) POV

I woke up in a jail cel that was just a bit fancier then a normal one. There was a crappy bed that looked like it was about to fall apart and a desk with some pens and a notebook. There was no chair and the door was secured very well.

"What have I gotten myself into..." I said while I sighed deeply.

I stood up from the bed and decided to look out of this little window that showed a good view of the forest. It reminded me of Toby and the rest in the mansion. When I was there I felt more at home then I ever felt somewhere. I wanna go back there but the glass was like 10 centimeters thick so there was no chance I was strong enough to break trough it. I wanted to cry and so I let out a few tears. Toby was going to save me from this mess though. He promised.
Then I heard that the door was unlocking and I hoped that it would be Toby or Slenderman coming to get me but sadly it was my mom. She came in with some security guards and walked over to my bed and sat down. I was still looking out of the window with a depressed look on my face.

" (Y/N) who was that?" My mom asked

" what do you mean?" I asked in confusion

" Look out of the window there walked a strange man with orange goggles out of the forest"

"Hm maybe a cop with camouflage on or something to go look for someone" I said knowing my mom saw Toby and I was so happy with that that I almost couldn't keep my mouth shut about it. But of course I wouldn't tell my mom about Toby.

" Anyways why did you come here?" I asked my mom after a few seconds of silence.

" They want to put you in a crazy asylum to recover from trauma" my mom said trying to keep her tears in

" WHAT?!" I turned immediately turned around from the window to my mother's direction. " THERES NO CHANCE IM GOING TO A CRAZY FUCKING ASYLUM" I shouted

" I'm sorry honey but it has already been decided you're going to be transferred today" my mom said

" OH ALREADY DECIDED HUH?! BY YOU?!" I shouted with my voice cracking because I honestly wanted to cry but I had the feeling I had to stay strong.

" y-yes I decided that but me and the police just thought it would be better for you." My mom said as she was almost crying.

" I fucking hate you mom"

" w-what?" My mom stutters

" Since dad died you've been drinking only wine and alcohol. And not to mention you send your blood own child to a crazy asylum." I said while I let out a few tears again.

"You'll thank me later (Y/N)" my mom said

" We'll see whore" I said in a challenging tone of voice

Before my mother could say anything back the guards said that our time was up and they lead my mom out of the door and immediately locked the door again.

When they were gone I immediately grabbed the notebook and pens and hid them in my pockets so I could smuggle them with me to the asylum. That way I would have something to do before Toby comes and saves me. I know I maybe shouldn't keep my hopes up that much but the Proxy and Toby were my only hope right now.

Hey :) sorry for the short chapter again I'm just getting zero readers and I'm really trying my hardest so that's kind of getting the best of my motivation. Maybe by the time you read this I have more but right now I have literally zero readers. But I will continue writing this fan fic though oki I'll see you in the next one <3

- Chapter 10
- words 664