End of our trip

TOBY POV

I wake up and I see that (Y/N) is still sleeping and she has her arms wrapped around me.

" hey sunshine time to wake up" I say

" hmm good morning Toby" she says still a bit tired

" Did you sleep well?" I said

" yeah I actually slept amazing I didn't expect that from sleeping on the ground but it was quite nice" She said

" I'm glad" I said

She stands up and says:

" shall we start walking again?"

" sure!" I say with a smile on my face. I really like (Y/N) she's beautiful from the inside and from the outside. I thought I'd have to fall in love with a fellow serial killer because no innocent person would ever wanna talk to me but I guess she's different. I don't think she would kill someone but I'm fine with that. I kinda like that about her. It's finally something you know. We walk trough the forest as we hear something it's ... its people!

???: " They say that the girl had rejected a boy and the boy tried to kill her.

???: Yeah its crazy. Things like that never happen in this town but yet here we are looking for the missing girl"

I look over at (Y/N) and she looks terrified.

" hide in a bush quick" I say while I'm kinda stressing out. They can't know that we are here because if they catch me or her then they may find out about the proxy and Slenderman. And they are with to many to attack and they all have guns. A lot of people get killed or kidnapped in this forest so I guess that's reasonable. But still it's not really convenient in our situation.

(Y/N) POV

I'm honestly terrified because if those men find out about the Proxy then it's over and they'll send an army to the mansion probably. So I can't let Toby be taken by them. If I get taken it's not good but better then that. This does mean we're probably close to my home town though which is good I guess... I didn't want this trip to end. I enjoyed hanging out with Toby and I developed feelings for him.

But then something horrible happened.
Toby got shot in the arm and they must have known we were here.

" dang it" Toby says irritated

" Are you okay?" I say shocked
And as I say that the men grab my arm and start pulling me away from the bush

" LET ME GO!!!" I scream angry

???: "it's gonna be over soon kid" the man says

" LET HER GO ASSHOLE!!!" Toby screams

" TOBY NO RUN THEY CANT CATCH YOU THEY WILL FIND OUT"

" b-but I can't leave you h-here (Y/N)" Toby says in a sad tone of voice.

???: " Want us to take you too?!" The man shouted at Toby seeing the hatchets.

???: kidnapping is illegal you know" another man said

" TOBY RUN" I shouted all I wanted right now is for Toby to be safe.

" I'll come save you" Toby said

" You better" I said with a weak smile.
As I said that the men started taking me to a police van. I was kicking around and I managed to bite one of them. I almost escaped but they put a needle in my neck with some kind of stuff inside of it that made me pass out. But the needle got really far in my neck so I screamed out the pain as I slowly passed out.

TOBY POV.

I run away feeling more horrible then ever because I had to leave her to the police. But I'll make sure to come and save her not matter what.

I watch as she gets dragged into the police van screaming her lungs out. I almost cried at the horrible sight of the police van driving away with my one true love.

" I'll come and get you (Y/N) no matter what"

Heyyy thanks for reading! Sorry for the short chapter my motivation is lacking a bit (^)
But the next chapter will probably be out tomorrow noon so don't worry ;)

- Chapter 8
- words 693