Just explaining some stuff

So basically Toby's backstory in this fan-fiction is based off the story David Near made on YouTube so definitely go check him out! He made kind of a podcast about Toby's backstory and it's just next level stuff like it should be made a movie. So yeah go check out David Near the Morgue Files: Ticci Toby

Also I'm this story Slenderman is 7 feet tall I saw this on a website on google that he's 7 feet tall but I'm not sure if he actually is so correct me if I'm wrong :)

The relationship between Toby and the other CreepyPasta's:
In this story Toby and Jeff have kind of a brotherly relationship I don't know if that's canon but I figured it would be fun.And Malay and Toby don't really hate each other Masky just finds Toby annoying sometimes in this story. And now I'm gonna address is the relationship between Toby and clockwork. Toby and clockwork were in a canon relationship but they aren't anymore because the two creators of Clockwork and Toby broke up. But in this story they were never together but they are good friends but they're not interested in each other live wise. And now the last one Slender Man and Toby: In this story Slenderman is kind of the father figure of Toby and Slenderman sees Toby kind of as his son but they both obviously know that they aren't related just to make that clear.

And last I know that Toby doesn't actually likes waffles that much but I thought it would be fun to add it because I don't know.

Okay thanks for reading and now back to the normal chapters :)