A very hot experience

SMUT WARNING!!!!

TOBY POV:

The kiss tarted getting really sexual and we started French kissing. She was really good and all this sexual tension gave me a hard boner like a really hard one. I could feel she was getting turned on too and she was getting a bit wet. I started to get in her underwear with my hand and I pushed my two fingers in her pussy

" ahh~" she moaned

I started moving my fingers in her pussy and she was getting more and more wet she was moaning and kissing me at the same time and my boner was harder than ever.

"Ngh~" ahh~" aahh~ T-Toby yes ah~"

She started taking off my hoodie and I took of her underwear entirely. I laid her down on the bed and continued kissing her and playing with her wet pussy.

" ahh~ T-Toby I'm gonna cum soon ngh~" she moaned

"Cum for me darling" I said with a smirk

" I think I'm gonna squirt! Ahh~ oh~ ngh~ aah~"

I started moving my fingers faster and faster while she was moaning like crazy.

"Aaaahhhh~ DADDY~" she moaned while squirting all over the place. I was so turned on it was unbelievable.

" give me you daddy I want you" she said out of her breath but before she could say anything else I roughly pushed my dick inside her tight pussy.

(Y/N) POV:

" Aaahhhhh~" I moaned loudly

His dick was so large it kinda hurt when he put dick inside me but at the same time it felt so fucking good . He started gently moving and I moaned a bit every time but Toby wanted more. He took of my shirt and started moving faster with his dick playing with my breasts at the same time.

" aahhh~ daddy~" I moaned loudly I was a moaning mess but I didn't care

" you moans are so adorable (Y/N) it makes me want to fuck you even harder" he said while he was also moaning a bit himself .

Just before he was about to cum he pulled out and cummed over me. He laid down next to me on my bed completely out of his breath. I was also out of my breath it was midnight by now since we started moving the books when it was already getting dark outside.

" d-did you like it?" Toby asked with an innocent look on his face.

" yeah I liked it a lot" I said with a gentle smile on my face

" I'm sorry if I was a little rough I didn't mean to hurt you or a-anything" Toby said worried

" nah it's totally fine Toby I  kinda enjoyed you being rough" I said

" that's g-good" Toby said with a cute smile on his face

We both put on our pyjama's and Toby headed to his own room. He said that the others are definitely gonna find out what happened if they see me walk out of my room in the morning and I agreed. It would be kinda awkward just getting here and immediately fucking someone out of the mansion. It was amazing though and I really hope Toby felt the same way.

Thank you for reading this chapter! Hope you enjoyed ik sorry it was a little short but I didn't wanna make it much longer because that would get kinda boring I think so yeah! Hope you enjoyed I'll see you in the next one bye bye!