Chapter 12

Rogue POV
Stood before me and Issei was someone we never wanted to see again, especially without knowing if he's friend or foe. The White Dragon Emperor known as Vali.

Issei: Holy crap

Rogue: What are you doing here?!

Issei quickly takes a glance at his arm and in that second Vali appears in front of him with his finger pointing to the centre of his forehead. I was not only frightened but amazed by his power. I thought Kokabiel was tough but not even my new awakened power can take Vali out.

Vali: How vulnerable you are. It wouldn't take much to defeat you with my magic. Almost too easy, though you may pull up a fight Rogue. After all it took quite some time to get what remained of Kokabiel from that shadow dimension you sent him too.

Issei jumps back, Kiba appears and puts his sword to his throat. I use my own shadow to move it behind him so he has no way of moving back from Kiba's range without being attacked by me. Xenovia arrives with the others (except Kalawarner), placing Durandal at Valis throat whilst the rest stand in front of Issei.

Issei: Boosted Gear!

Kiba: Don't you think this joke has gone on long enough.

Xenovia: It wouldn't be smart enough to let you fight the Red Dragon Emperor or the Shadow Dragon Slayer.

Vali: Is it really the best move, if all of you fighting couldn't bring Kokabiel down you'll never beat me.

???: Don't forget I'm here as well!

Falling from the sky, Sting appeared!

Rogue: Sting?! What are you-

Sting: I thought about what you said Rogue, my friends are more important than my orders. So I came here early and apologised to Xenovia. I also figured that you could use my help against Vali.

Vali: Now this is interesting. The twin Dragon Slayers of Shadow and White are here. Gotta I'm quite impressed. However if you all keep acting like this then we'll cause a scene.

We all decided to deactivate our magic and put our weapons away. Vali then decided to ask Issei a question.

Vali: Tell me Issei, how do you think you compare to those with the power of this world?

Issei: What do you mean?

Vali: I'm talking about your Balance Breaker. It looks rather incomplete if you ask me. And still a four digit ranking, on a scale of strongest to weakest that is I'd say 1000-1500.

Rogue: So your checking out power huh? So you really must be looking to fight.

Vali: Well I do plan on battling my currently pathetic rival. But not know, though I'd wish it was you who was my rival. Your power is capable of definitely ranks between two and three digits on strongest to weakest. Combine your power with Stings you definitely rank at double, you may even be able to beat a first digit such as myself. After all, Shadow and Light magic combined creates an all powerful form of power and if you harnessed that you would be unstoppable, but only if that magic is Slayer magic. Both are completely opposite but since your twin Slayers it increases it by a much more higher level, you could even kill Acnologia.

Rias: Wait, Rogue and Sting can kill.....

Those words shook my very core. Could even kill Acnologia!

Sting: (Is he serious! If I had Rogue and my power fused, then it can kill Acnologia! But our powers are different, if I absorb his magic then that could kill me or he could kill himself with mine).