Prologue Part 2

Rias Gremory POV
Kuoh Academy Classroom (During Rias and Sona's are high school students, a long time before it became a co-ed school)

In a large classroom of female students, Rias Gremory stares out the window in confusion.

Akeno: Rias, are you ok? You seem to be bothered.

Rias: It's nothing Akeno. It's just that we are supposed to be getting a new transfer student but there hasn't been any information about this new student. No name, no picture, not even anything about her education. It's had Sona confused so we're just surprised is all.

Akeno: Don't worry, I'm pretty sure she won't show you up or be any hotter than you.

Rias:*blushes* That's enough Akeno!

Around the room, other students have been wondering about what who their new classmate will be and what she will look like.

Murayama: I wonder if she'll be pretty as Rias-senpai and Akeno-senpai.

Aika: You mean if her boobs will be as big as there's.

Murayama: That's not true Aika. *blushes* And besides I look just a good.

Aika: *giggles and smirks*

Katase: I'm just sure she'll be fine.

A cold voice began to speak behind the door to the class.

???: "She" is more than fine.....all for one thing.......

The door slides open with a black haired boy with his bangs covering over his right eye whilst revealing his red pupil left eye with scar above his nose.

???: "She"......is a he.

Akeno: Guess I was wrong, he is hotter than you

Riss looks back at her sadist of a friend with a unamused look.

Teacher: Excuse me but who are you and why are you here?

Rogue: I am Rogue Cheney, I am your new student.

Teacher: Strange we weren't told we are getting another boy since we only have Kiba Yuuto.

Rogue: Well since there's only one boy here they decided to add me for a test to see what would happen if two boys attended since they plan to make this school to become co-ed. But that doesn't matter, my name is Rogue Cheney and I'm delighted to make your acquaintance.

Teacher: Well class does anyone have questions for Rogue here.

Female 1: Are you pervert?

Female 2: Did you come here to spy on us whilst we change for gym class?

Female 3: Are you single?

Female 4: Why did you come to this school?

Teacher: Ok that's enough.

Rogue. 1. No I'm not a pervert, I despise them. 2. No I haven't because I respect all women. 3. Yes I am. 4. I was invited into this school because it was highly recommend and because I have some friends here. Now is that everything?

Katase: Who are your friends?

Rogue looks at Rias she just smiles and nods to him. He then smiles and looks back at the class.

Rogue: They are Rias Gremory, Sona Shitori, Akeno Himejima and Kiba Yuuto.

The entire class was shocked to find out  he is friends with the most popular girls in school, the student council president and the only and most charming/handsome boy in school.