Chapter 3

Issei POV/ORC Building

Rias: Hello Issei. Or do you mind if I call you Ise.

Issei: Oh not at all.

He was too busy staring at her since she was in a towel. Until he was knocked to the ground by Rogue.

Rogue: Get dressed Rias, his perverted antics are making me want to kill him.

Rias: Sorry Rogue.

She immediately removed her towel with lighting fast speed. As the towel disappeared of her naked body she was already dressed.

Issei: Damn it, not one little peak.

Issei cryed those words to himself.

Rogue: That will be enough out of you. I believe we should get to the point Rias.

Rias: Very well. Tell me Issei, do you know what that man was.

Issei: The guy from last night. No.

Rias: He is a fallen angel, an angel that has committed a sin and then removed from heaven. Having their halo removed and their wings turned black. As for us, we are devils and so are you.

Issei: What? I don't understand?

As he finished his sentence, everyone released their wings. All except Rogue.

Issei: What the hell? Are those real?

Rias: Yes. I am Rias Gremory, heiress to the Gremory state, one of the pure blooded devils 73 pillars. And every member in the ORC are reincarnated devils as well as my servants who are like family to me.

Issei: Wait, Rogue is apart of the kendo club. So why is he here?

Rogue: Because I too am a pure blooded devil. I am the hier to the Cheney family, another one of the 73 pillars of pure blooded devils. However, I am also the shadow dragon slayer of the underworld.

He the releases his wings as well, however his wings were more scalier.

Rias: This must be shocking Issei. But we mean you know harm. We wish to help you.

Issei: What do you mean?

Rias pulled out a photo of him and Yuuma.

Issei: How did you get this? And why does no one remember her, and only me and you all do?

Rias: Yuuma is a fake persona she had created in order to trick and kill you. She too is a fallen angel like the man you encountered last night. And when a fallen angel has eliminated her target, she erases the memory of anyone who has encountered her so they can hide their tracks.

Issei: So she was sent to kill me. Wait she said that she was here to kill me because I have some sort of 'sacred' something.

Rogue: A sacred gear. Many years ago, a Great War has taken place of the demons vs angels vs the fallen. After when it ended and we lost the original four demon kings it caused the world to go out of balance, so we established a new system and gained new kings through a vote which evens out the power balance for the three factions. But humanity suffered greatly, so god created sacred gears, a certain few humans would gain these gears and some would contain the souls of a powerful being that resides within. I've been searching for years about what the angels were up too but it always ended cold. But you caused their leader to panic, so we came to find you. And so we are here.

Issei: So I have one of these sacred gears. But how do I unlock it.

Rias: You must concentrate on your strongest part of your body such as in one of your arms or legs and concentrate and only think about activating your gear.