Chapter 11

Xenovia POV
After hearing about the loss of God, and watching Rogue defeat Kokabiel. I began to feel empty, like I was nothing now. What will I do, I know the truth that will brand me a heretic. Even if the system is active, it doesn't mean it's perfect. And that all is still just. What should I do? What would.....what would Rogue do?

Jerome: I was wondering when my chance will be.

I turn to face Jerome. The traitor.

Jerome: I remember, how you were branded as the chosen one. The wielder of Durandal. Got the honour of training with a Dragon Slayer. Yet my power is superior.

Xenovia: We saw you as a comrade, we thought you were loyal and we commended you. And you turn your back on us just because of Durandal and Sting!

Jerome: I mastered dark magic and the control of holy swords faster than you! I deserved Durandal! I would of taken that slayers power off only you weren't in the way.

Xenovia: That will never happen Jerome! You've lost, this is over!

Jerome: Not yet, even though my sword is gone. My magic still can kill you. After all it's just like my sword. And since your still recovering from Kokabiel, my power will be more than enough to sto-GAAAAHHH!!!!

A blade made of shadows stabbed his chest. His body began to go dark and faded into nothing. Standing ahead of me was none other than Rogue. Did he come to save me?

Xenovia: Thank you again Rogue. You've done a lot for me. I wish I could pay you back......I should be going.

I turned around but I felt his hand gently garb my wrist. I looked at him with a confused look, he looked at me with a silent but slightly upset look. He then embraced me in a hug, I dropped the Excalibur's remains and began to sob within his bare chest and what remained of his shirt.

Rogue: I'm sorry Xenovia. You've learnt a truth that no one wanted.

Xenovia: *sob* What do I do. I don't know what to believe. I-I.......

Rogue: Xenovia.....through out my life I have lived it by following my heart. And doing what I believed was right, I never cared about what I was. Or who I was friends with. As long as I kept them safe and happy, then I would be happy knowing it's what I chose. And now I want to help you. Xenovia, I want you to live a life you choose. One were you would get live it how you want. And not by someone's request, order or decision in their own life. But by your own free will of choice.

His words, I understand. I know what I want.

Xenovia:.....I see.....thank you Rogue.

We let go, I pick up the sword and look at him.

Xenovia: I now know what to do. Thank you Rogue. I would like to thank you.

Rogue: Xenovia there is no-mhph

I cut him off, by placing my lips on his own. That was my first kiss, and I have someone to who I want my future to be apart of. I took my lips off him and saw his face blushing red. With the sword in my hand I then walked away.

Rogue POV
Ok......*blush* that was strange. That was definitely not Xenovia in her normal composure. When we met, she was calm, cold and even a bit polite. But this is something else.

*Next Day*
The school is restored, it's strange. To think that it was only last night that I become a complete dragon, Kokabiel destroyed the school and we had our big fight. Still that wasn't the worst part, I had so much power stored within me so Kala and Akeno releases all of my energy by fulfilling their lustful desires.......for 5 hours. I haven't even got a minute of sleep. Welp, guess that's it. Once I get a harem, there's no way I'm gonna be alive long enough to see my future kids. I walk into the school to have a look around and see if anyone needs any help. Issei runs up to me at the fountain.