Chapter 7

Rogue POV
You laid in bed with Kalawarner and Frosch in bed, tired from the long day. Suddenly a bright white light appeared in the room, a magic circle appeared and a beautiful silver haired woman had appeared from the circle. The almighty queen, head-maid of the Gremory Household and the wife of Sirzechs Lucifer. Shocked by this surprise visit you began to speak

 Shocked by this surprise visit you began to speak

Rogue: Grayfia? What are you doing here?

Grayfia: Lord Sirzechs wishes to discuss matters with Lady Rias involving her engagement to Lord Riser and she has requested that you and Lady Akeno accompany her. It won't take long if your worried about leaving your servant.

Rogue: Kalawarner isn't my servant. But fine, let's go.

You dresses in your casual outfit and cloak then proceed to join Grayfia in the magic circle. You were transported to the underworld, inside of Sirzechs mansion living room. I'm the room was the King of the underworld himself in his desk.

Rias and Akeno sat down on chairs surrounded by a big table

Rogue: Lord Lucifer, it is a pleasure to be within your presence again.

Sirzechs: It has been quite some time Rogue. Please sit.

You took a seat across from the girls whilst Grayfia returned to her King and husbands side.

Rias: What have you called upon me for brother.

Sirzechs: You decided to attempt to sleep with one of your pieces who is a low-class devil, so you may break you marriage arrangement. You ignored Rogues warnings and acted on your own accord even though you can always fight him in a rating game.

Rias: It is my choice to give myself to and I will not marry him. Neither give him the satisfaction of taking me to the underworld or challenging him. And besides, aren't you and father the ones who forced me into this marriage.

Sirzechs: Yet again you act like this. I'm not happy either about this, for father didn't consider what kind of man Riser is. But still you ignored Rogue even though he is your most trusted and loyal friend within Kuoh. No offence Akeno.