Chapter 10

Rogue POV/Kuoh Academy
Right now the council are creating a powerful barrier to protect anyone outside the school and so now one can see us.

Rogue: Rias, what's the situation?

Rias: Akeno has contacted my brother.

Rogue: What, that's insane.

Akeno: I'm sorry Rogue, you maybe powerful but you won't be able to defeat him. It'll end in a stalemate. And even if you do win, by then it will be too late.

Rogue: Fine, but I would like you to listen to my plan. Issei, I want you to support the others, boost their power to help us. Don't use it on me however, it my power will merely drain you of yours and I could end up breaking the barrier as well as destroy something or someone. Asia, stay back. If one of us is injured we'll try to bring them to you and if you end up being tired you will leave, Frosch will take you back to my home through a teleportation circle. He will get you there safe. Rias, Akeno, Koneko, you all will join me in the fight against Kokabiel. Sona I want you and Tsubaki to defend Asia and keep that barrier up as long as possible, we can't lose the school, and Kala you will be air support and cover for Asia and Sona.

Everyone: Right.

Suddenly a giant pillar of light appears, along with it comes Kokabiel.

Rogue: That light.

Kokabiel: It would seem the four holy swords have become one.

Rias: Kokabiel!

She spoke with venom.

Kokabiel: Now tell me, is it Sirzechs who is here or is it Serafall.

Rogue: Right now it's us. But of course that all your gonna get. You'll be dead before you know it.

Kokabiel: The spirit of your father burns bright within you. And for that here is a reward.

He then snaps his fingers, which causes the entire school gym to explode in one attack and then he summons a giant magic circle that released giant three headed dog into the area. The Hound of Hades, Cerberus.

Rias: Cerberus! What have you done, it so forbidden to send him here

Rogue: It doesn't matter, well send them all back. Well focus on the Cerberus, then Kokabiel.

I transformed into my Shadow Drive and charged towards one of them. It's three heads breathed burning flames towards me, but I transformed into a shadow and went into the ground and popped out again.

Rogue: SHADOW DRAGON BLADE!

My arm fired a stream of shadow energy and the end of it formed into a blade and slice of the Cerberus back. It began to spread flames across the field but they were frozen in ice by Akeno and then electrified by her lightning. It is then followed by Koneko landing an axe kick on one of its heads. Whilst I'm the mean time Rias was fire her destruction magic along with Kalawarner and her light spears at Kokabiel who merely flicked their power away like it was a paper ball. The Cerberus then snapped at Koneko causing her to get trapped in its jaw and holding it open with all her strength. I manipulated my shadows to force its mouth to stay open and gave Koneko enough time to get out and smash her foot in its eye. The monster became enraged and charged towards Issei and Asia, the creature had then had its one of its heads removed. Xenovia has returned, and she then turned and charged, driving her sword into the middle head, I took this opportunity to then strike its final head.