Prologue Part 1

(It will always be written in third person narrator view but it will change the scenes and focus on the specific on one specific character)

This world is devised between three factions. The Angels of heaven, the Devils of Hell and the Angels of Fallen, along with humans living on this planet who don't even know the truth. These great factions were so different that it lead to great bloodshed. A war began that almost destroyed humanity along with the factions, until a death of five significant figures of the factions died that were hidden to them.

But not only do these factions exist, dragons of great power as guardians for there factions. But seven of these dragons who were blessed by the infinite dragon Ophis, to teach a new generation of protectors that would be stronger than them, classing them to be as strong as the two heavenly dragons, Ddraig and Albion. Each of these dragons trained a child they deemed worthy of the different factions. Two angels, two devils and two fallen. But one human that remains a mystery.

This story is about the son of devil family that was trained by the Shadow Dragon king, Skiadrum to become the next generation that would protect the balance of the factions. This boy was Rogue Cheney, the next heir to the Cheney family of the 73 pillars of the Devils pure blood noble families.

Rogue POV/ A forest in the underworld
(Age 7)
Skiadrum: You have done well Rogue, your power will soon become even greater as you get older as long as you continue to train.

Rogue: But when will I become a dragon?

Skiadrum: *chuckle* you will not become a dragon but a slayer of dragons. A dragon slayer. You will gain power far beyond my own and the other 6 dragon kings.

Rogue: But how do I unlock it.

Skiadrum: You must train your body and truly master your power, then you must find the trigger to activate your power of a dragon within you. Though it may take time to find out what it will be, but I have faith you. It is time Rogue........time for me to rest.

Rogue: But I need you, I can't do it without you! *begins to sob* Please don't leave me!

Skiadrum: Rogue........I will never leave you........I will be with you.....now and forever within your heart........my power is now yours.........fair well Rogue........you truly were the son I never had.........and always wanted.

Skiadrum faded away from the underworld leaving Rogue behind.

Months later Rogue was invited to meet the heiresses of the Gremory and Sitri family and the last two families of the 72 pillars he was meeting.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Zeoticus: Ah, F/n my old friend it is good to see you. I believe this is your son that was trained by the Shadow Dragon King.

F/n: Yes Zeoticus this is my son Rogue. He is very skilled with his abilities, though he may not be as strong as he is told to be in the future but he has mastered his techniques.