Chapter 4

Rogue POV
The dark haired boy came down stairs into his kitchen. Dressed in his school attire, ready for the day to begin. As he entered, his sight was upon seeing Frosch eating breakfast whilst Kalawarner was wearing only an apron whilst preparing hers and his breakfast.

Kalawarner: Good morning. Your looking handsome as ever.

Rogue: *blushes* um, Kala. What are you wearing.

Kalawarner: Oh, just a simple apron.

She then turns around showing off rest of her naked body.

Kalawarner: And nothing else. Sadly my only clothes were torn off ever since last night.

Rogue creates a replica of her old clothes and places them on the counter.

Rogue: These should suffice. And once I've sorted you out, I'll be going to the shops with you.

Kalawarner: Aw, you spoil me.

The two began eating their breakfast and also talking about there plans.

Rogue: My home is protected by a barrier so no devil, angel or fallen can sense my presence. So as long you are here, no one will know of your presence. Once we've dealt with Raynare, I'll be discussing with Rias about you being under my protection and that you will be apart of my household.

Kalawarner: So you'll make me apart of your peerage.

Rogue: The devil kings prevented me and the other dragon slayer from having a devil peerage because they want us to focus on creating a harem and marrying them so I may teach my future children Shadow Dragon Slayer magic.

Kalawarner: I see......so does that mean-

Rogue: Well discuss that bridge once we've crossed it.

Kalawarner: Very well. You best get going. Your Gremory friend will probably want to know we're you were last night.

Rogue then kissed her on the cheek and hugged Frosch goodbye. He began walking his way to Kuoh. When he arrived he then went straight to the ORC building, he entered to see Issei with a giant hand print on his face and Rias discussing something important.

Rias: Rogue. You finally made it. What happened to the fallen angel.

Rogue: I've taken care of her.

Rias: Good that's something we won't have to worry about.

Rogue: Why is Hyoudous fave have a hand print on it.

Rias: He was escorting a nun to the abandoned church. That was his punishment.

Rogue: At least he now knows. What's the latest.

Rias: Tonight we will be showing Issei how our evil peace's work and creating magic circles. Then he will then get into doing contracts. What of you.

Rogue: I have to find the base of operation of the fallen angels. And there's assistance that the council require.

Issei: So what exactly is my sacred gear and what does it do.

Rogue: We are not sure. I recommend further study but that is all. Your body is too week and you only just got lucky last night.

Akeno: Oh my quite harsh words.

Rogue: It is the truth. Otherwise he won't accomplish anything.

Issei: You don't have to be a dick about it though.

Rogue: And you don't need to spy on my friends when they finished their club activity.

Issei: What! A mans life is nothing without boo-